05-05-11, 07:00 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Peek in the bag - addon

Is it possible (or it already out there) to have an addon that when you hover over a container item (ei satchel, clam, etc) it will show you what is inside without opening it? for example: You open your bag, hover over the Satchel and see you have a BoP Mount and then send it off to you main.

Thanks for any insight.
05-05-11, 07:31 AM   #2
Harpocrates
A Kobold Labourer
turn off auto loot
05-05-11, 08:06 AM   #3
JediJesseS
A Kobold Labourer
Or if you have auto loot on, just hold down shift when you open the bag and it won't auto loot the stuff inside, just open it so you can see whats in there.
05-05-11, 12:23 PM   #4
MiniStew
A Cyclonian
He isn't asking for that. And IDK any addon that does that, why not just open the bag and look for the item anyway though?
05-05-11, 12:29 PM   #5
red8981
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
isnt what he ask the same as open the bag without autolooting it?

He just want it to be BoA(or BoBA? Bind to battle.net account), so he can send it off to other toons
05-05-11, 12:39 PM   #6
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I can understand where the auto loot references are coming from, and they are on the right track.

In my experience when it comes to looting various kinds of bags/satchels with goodies inside them, I have been able to 'peek' inside them without actually emptying the contents into my own inventory bags.

It's been a long time since I've used the default UI, but I'm pretty sure regardless if you use the stock UI or any addons, you can close said bag/satchel after looking inside it without actually 'looting' the contents.

But as stated above, you will need to disable the auto loot function to be able to do this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Peek in the bag - addon