05-17-11, 09:07 AM   #1
Devola
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Having map problems

okay so I'm having an issue with carbonite. I get a weird map overlay on my minimap and map and I cannot see anything. Here are 2 screen shots. I tried disabling skinner so its not that, and I tried disabling carbonite and it was fixed, so I'm sure its carbonite.

it varies in size and no matter what I change in the settings it never seems to go away 0.o

my carbonite was fine when I went to bed but when I woke up it was like this lol

05-17-11, 04:15 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please, do not disable Carbonite and then assume that because the problem went away that Carbonite is the cause. Disable all addons except Carbonite, and see if the problem stops. If it does not appear with Carbonite as the only enabled addon, then Carbonite is not the root cause of the problem. That is the only way to be sure that Carbonite is causing the problem.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-17-11 at 04:20 PM.

05-17-11, 06:31 PM   #3
Devola
A Murloc Raider
thank you I'll do that next time I log in and see if it goes away.

I'm puzzled... Skinner updated but disabling that did nothing. Besides that, nothing has changed at all... so I dont understand. I've had this problem with Carbonite before as well, last time it didn't go away until the next update of Carbonite though.

05-17-11, 08:55 PM   #4
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Not to point out the obvious (but in my world of IT tech support, the most obvious of things are easily overlooked ), but are you running the most recent version (Version 4.1) of Carbonite?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Having map problems