01-19-06, 10:17 AM   #1
Myrathi
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Seeking: AddOn that shows mana/rage/energy costs on the actionbar

I keep seeing this in screenshots but haven't, as yet, been able to track it down.
In short, the mana, rage or energy cost of an ability or spell is shown in the bottom left corner of its actionbar button.

Anyone know what AddOn does this?

Cheers.
01-26-06, 10:33 AM   #2
lorkai
A Kobold Labourer
ABInfo adds a small blue number on the bottom of your icons to show how many times you can cast that ability with your current mana.

Its part of the Insomniax pack here, or you can get it as a standalone, and update support at

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1477

Last edited by lorkai : 01-26-06 at 10:36 AM.
01-28-06, 06:54 PM   #3
Myrathi
A Fallenroot Satyr

Though it's not quite what I'm looking for, it gives me a solid basis for creating my own AddOn, if I still can't find what I want.

Thanks for the reply!
01-28-06, 09:00 PM   #4
ktron
A Murloc Raider

At worst, you *could* use flexbar to get this kind of result (if you used flexbars), as in the worst case flexbar scenario, you could manually specify the text you want displayed on a particular button
01-28-06, 09:09 PM   #5
Myrathi
A Fallenroot Satyr

A valid option... but I use the basic blizbarzofd00m and have bare-minimum addons that modify them (rangecolor to show the hotkeys over the extra bars, and now abinfo).

I just hacked ABInfo code to show the mana cost of an ability on the bar instead of doing its maths to show "how many i can cast".

As much as the "count" might be more useful, I dislike "hand-holding" addons and can do the maths just as easily in my head, anyway. It also means playing without the addon when I use my friend's machine won't be at all crippling. I just want an "at-a-glance" cost without having to tooltip-hover. The ABInfo-hack does that perfectly.

Thanks, though!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Seeking: AddOn that shows mana/rage/energy costs on the actionbar