03-30-07, 12:13 PM   #1
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bar Under Target Area

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the fluctuating bar under the target or "cave" area? Does it have something to do with threat?

Thanks.
03-30-07, 12:16 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Target of Target
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-30-07, 12:21 PM   #3
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sorry, I know what the target of target is, but what specifically does this bar indicate? What I see is a bar that increases and decreases as I tank the mob. It displays under the area that shows who your target is targeting.
03-30-07, 12:39 PM   #4
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

If your a warrior is it your ToT's rage (you?), other wise energy? Altho this is my advice without using MazzleUI so take this with a very small (or is large) grain of salt.
03-30-07, 12:42 PM   #5
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah, that was my first thought. I'm a druid, so I was trying to relate the bar to my rage, and it didn't seem to be that. Not sure...
03-30-07, 12:45 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm not using Mazzle atm, but I recall it being the ToT's health, but inverted (bar goes up as health goes down). It was talked about somewhere in this forum, and I believe told how to change the bar direction through DUF.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-03-07, 07:07 AM   #7
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can someone confirm exactly what this bar shows?

BTW, love the UI Mazzle. You have done an excellent job with it and exceeded all of my expectations. I'm a programmer by profession (with a little creative flair), and am about as particular as they come. Your interface/compilation is top notch.

Kudos!
04-03-07, 07:57 AM   #8
jose72388
A Defias Bandit
how do i somehow change the target of target...as a tank, i would find it easier if it was more of a picture, or an animation, but i can't/don't understand how i can change it

always scrunching my eyes to look to see who he's targetting is a pain
04-03-07, 08:13 AM   #9
VoodooFX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
the bar is the ToT Health's Bar, only that instead of decreasing as the ToT looses health, it Increases, meaning if ToT is almost dead, your bar should be red and almost full.

You can change this via DiscordUnitFrames options, although i would not recommend messing around there if you don't really know what your are doing, or unless you have some experience with something similar.
04-03-07, 08:31 AM   #10
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, thx Voodoo. I'll check discord since I'm pretty familiar with it to see if any customization would be worth doing.
04-03-07, 08:36 AM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by VoodooFX
the bar is the ToT Health's Bar, only that instead of decreasing as the ToT looses health, it Increases, meaning if ToT is almost dead, your bar should be red and almost full.

You can change this via DiscordUnitFrames options, although i would not recommend messing around there if you don't really know what your are doing, or unless you have some experience with something similar.
I guess it needed a second opinion....

04-03-07, 10:24 AM   #12
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
I guess it needed a second opinion....
hehe, thx to you too Seerah. You didn't seem to sure of yourself so was just asking for a comfirmation.
04-03-07, 11:00 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Eh, you could have searched for the post(s) I was referring to or confirmed it yourself in-game, is all. Then, if I was wrong, just tell me I was wrong. No biggie - I was kinda tired and grumpy when I wrote that this morning.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bar Under Target Area