03-31-06, 12:34 AM   #1
Takashi
A Murloc Raider

Necrosis Mod

I downloaded Necrosis today because i started playing a warlock and i heard its a good mod. When I log on my character there are some weird red messager saying something about my blizzard script thing im not sure but all i could do was press "Okay" anyone know what can cause this problem? Also can someone tell me whats the latest version for Necrosis.
03-31-06, 04:02 AM   #2
Kortanis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you using Necrosis 2.0.3b or Necrosis LDC?

If you are using 2.0.3b you can download the patched files from http://cc.usu.edu/~rleikis/necrosisfix.zip

These are files I have patched myself and I guarantee them to work, they are virus free, yada-yada-yada... 2.0.3b is not exactly being supported any longer because the creator has little time to work on it and any new versions.

If you are using LDC, there is an updated release out which is easy to find, however last I heard it is still having numerous problems.

And yes, Necrosis has pretty much become a must have for any serious Warlock.
03-31-06, 07:15 AM   #3
getbinladen
A Defias Bandit

Necrosis LdC

The original Necrosis hasn't been updated since December or thereabouts. You could try Necrosis Lite but it requires dependencies (Ace and one other that aren't updated yet). No idea if it ever will be updated.

I use Necrosis LdC, it is sweet! You can get version 1.4.2 for 1.10 WOW Release. it is available as of 3/31/06. 1.4.1 had memory-hog issues. For 1.4.2, I just found out that the author forgot to change the toc for 1.10; To correct just edit necrosis.toc in the necrosis folder (in add ons) with notepad or the like and change the 10900 to 11000 and it will run fine. No clue when the next fix will come out to address this so 'just do it!' You can get 1.4.2 here: http://necrosisldc.free.fr/download/ It does have the round GUI so you'll like it even if it is from France!!! lol

Last edited by getbinladen : 04-02-06 at 12:57 PM. Reason: new info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Necrosis Mod