Quantcast
punks list - WoWInterface
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-09, 10:08 PM   #1
sermy
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
punks list

while i love this addon, im really starting to get sick of the lag it causes anythime you try to do anything under dalaran,picking up the opps faction that are actualy in the city.

for the love of god can you make a work around for this, or even a quick click button to turn the list off.

this one little thing is really ruining this addon.
 
07-14-09, 10:19 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!
 
voodoodad's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,632
Originally Posted by sermy View Post
while i love this addon, im really starting to get sick of the lag it causes anythime you try to do anything under dalaran,picking up the opps faction that are actualy in the city.

for the love of god can you make a work around for this, or even a quick click button to turn the list off.

this one little thing is really ruining this addon.
Pretty easy one to solve. Right click your carb minimap button, choose Options then "Social & Punks" (second item from the bottom of the list) then make sure "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is NOT checked. This should solve the problem.
__________________

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
 
07-14-09, 10:46 PM   #3
sermy
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Pretty easy one to solve. Right click your carb minimap button, choose Options then "Social & Punks" (second item from the bottom of the list) then make sure "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is NOT checked. This should solve the problem.
wont that just turn it off alltogeather?
 
07-15-09, 05:25 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer
 
Vis's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,821
You can also carefully go through the options and disable Punks for only cities. I don't remember exactly where that option is listed though.
 
07-15-09, 12:33 PM   #5
Jigain
A Molten Giant
 
Jigain's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 733
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
You can also carefully go through the options and disable Punks for only cities. I don't remember exactly where that option is listed though.
Social & Punks -> Show punk detections in safe areas (sanctuary)
 
07-16-09, 10:07 AM   #6
sermy
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Social & Punks -> Show punk detections in safe areas (sanctuary)
yeah but that will turn it on, im not in the sanctary, but below dal on the ground and it picks up the dozens of enemy in the city and lags to all hell.

something they might be able to fix in the next release.
 
01-17-11, 08:11 AM   #7
Paprika
A Black Drake
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 86
May anyone tell me what "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is about? I just started out with World of Warcraft 2 month ago and have not seen the WotlK-content yet.
 
 

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » punks list

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off