06-22-15, 04:08 PM   #1
jsmasher0
A Murloc Raider
Addon Trouble! Need Assistants.. :/

Hey! Just installed the SuperVillian UI - Heres the Link http://www.wowinterface.com/download...VillainUI.html

Everytime i get on my private server i want to play.. which is mortalwow 4.3.4 Server i get on right i go to addons and i see that it says its out of date.. i check the box that says "Use out of dated addons" and then when i get on the game.. Not everything for the addon works Because i watched this youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h4C_--X7s

and i love his interface but its not working! :'/ please help me..

06-22-15, 04:24 PM   #2
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This forum doesn't condone the talk of private servers thus you will not get anywhere.

On a side note, people that play on private servers shouldn't automatically assume just because they download an addon pack that it's going to be backwards compatible with older versions of wow.
Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

06-22-15, 04:29 PM   #3
jsmasher0
A Murloc Raider
Alright i understand that, this isn't for private servers so.. These Interfaces are on compatible with the new versions of wow

06-22-15, 04:32 PM   #4
Tim

You said...
Everytime i get on my private server i want to play.. which is mortalwow 4.3.4 Server
You even said "my private server", lol. Also, searching Google for that brings up private servers for Cataclysm.

06-22-15, 04:33 PM   #5
jsmasher0
A Murloc Raider
No No oh shit what i ment to say was that So wow interface.com isn't for Private servers.. and if i am trying to get a User interface i need to.. Like... find another way of doing things is that what your sayin? just trying to understand.. lol

06-22-15, 04:36 PM   #6
Tim

Yes, this forum doesn't support private servers thus asking for help or anything in regards to them is against the rules. If you want help with private servers you need to visit forums for your desired server type.

06-22-15, 04:41 PM   #7
jsmasher0
A Murloc Raider
Alright, i am very sorry for the Disturbance.. i will make my way to the exit.. Sorry for the trouble and i hope you have a really good day..

06-22-15, 05:15 PM   #8
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Thanks for understanding jsmasher0.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Addon Trouble! Need Assistants.. :/