04-30-07, 08:04 PM   #1281
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by tuto_u
Is there any way I can use auctioneer while using this UI because i like it very much but i like auctioneer alot too.
I'm running off of 95 mb to get auctioneer to work with this UI

05-01-07, 09:20 AM   #1282
Acidsniper
A Kobold Labourer
Alright, so I read through the first 97 pages of posts, and didn't see this, nor did I see it in the FAQ...

I am running 4 toons on 2 seperate WoW accounts. When I do the initial mazzlfy on 1 toon on each account it works fine, but when I try to mazzlfy on any other toons on the accounts it just freezes and moves around a couple of things on my screen, and I have to alt - f4 to get out...

i.e.
Account 1:
Toon 1: Works fine
Toon 2: Freezes
Account 2:

I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling the addon, doing a full fresh wow install, disabling and enabling addons, everything I can think of... Any ideas??

Edit:
The toons that it is installed on:
Works - 70 Bloodelf Paladin (acct 1)
Works - 70 Tauren Warrior (acct 2)
Freezes - 62 Orc Hunter (acct 1)
Freezes - 60 UD Rogue (acct 2)

Last edited by Acidsniper : 05-01-07 at 09:22 AM.

05-01-07, 10:28 AM   #1283
bendistraw
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by tuto_u
Is there any way I can use auctioneer while using this UI because i like it very much but i like auctioneer alot too.
I have Mazzle and Auctioneer on a Mac and my AddOnd folder is only 48.4 Mbs. I use Auctioneer everyday and it works great.

P.S. I am getting a WoW error when i load. The kind that loads in a new window, not one in the game. I disables bongos actionbars and it stopped happening. Of course I reinstalled it cause I need that so I jsut deal with the error.

05-01-07, 04:20 PM   #1284
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Acidsniper
Alright, so I read through the first 97 pages of posts, and didn't see this, nor did I see it in the FAQ...

I am running 4 toons on 2 seperate WoW accounts. When I do the initial mazzlfy on 1 toon on each account it works fine, but when I try to mazzlfy on any other toons on the accounts it just freezes and moves around a couple of things on my screen, and I have to alt - f4 to get out...

i.e.
Account 1:
Account 2:

I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling the addon, doing a full fresh wow install, disabling and enabling addons, everything I can think of... Any ideas??

Edit:
The toons that it is installed on:
Works - 70 Bloodelf Paladin (acct 1)
Works - 70 Tauren Warrior (acct 2)
Freezes - 62 Orc Hunter (acct 1)
Freezes - 60 UD Rogue (acct 2)
Have you updated or added any mods in the compilation?

Are you running full or upgrade mazzifies on the the subsequent toons?

05-01-07, 06:38 PM   #1285
golffuul
A Kobold Labourer
Problem with additional toons after initial Mazzlefy

So...here's the situation.

I loaded Mazzle UI, which I am loving so far, for my 70 warrior. I went to do any other character and the chat areas were all messed up. I can't resize any of the windows and the combat log is all the way over to the left. I tried to get MoveAnything! addon on there...but it didn't fix the problem.

One of the things I have noticed, so far, is that when I go to do the 2nd Mazzle Me!! It doesn't go to reload the UI like it did for the 1st time I did it. At this point, I can't use any of my other characters because it's so jumbled. The only other addons I have running are: AtlasLoot/AtlasLootFu.....OneBag/Onebank/Onering/Oneview.....Wowhead Quest Comments. Other than those 3 (since I removed MoveAnything), it's a staight MazzleUI.

One of the errors I get is for Chatframe.lua it says something about "Is Active" not found.

The other error is for XPFu...because it was updated, and I forgot to erase it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited by golffuul : 05-01-07 at 06:55 PM.

05-01-07, 08:15 PM   #1286
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by golffuul
One of the things I have noticed, so far, is that when I go to do the 2nd Mazzle Me!! It doesn't go to reload the UI like it did for the 1st time I did it. At this point, I can't use any of my other characters because it's so jumbled. The only other addons I have running are: AtlasLoot/AtlasLootFu.....OneBag/Onebank/Onering/Oneview.....Wowhead Quest Comments. Other than those 3 (since I removed MoveAnything), it's a staight MazzleUI.
This is listed somewhere else; problem is when you're doing a full mazzify and have any Ace2 addons installed that didn't come w/ mazzle (OneBag is Ace2)...disable any Ace2 addons you downloaded manually before you do a complete mazzify, and you can just do the "Buttons and Layout" option on future mazzifys when you level up to avoid the loading screen and/or any further errors.

05-05-07, 04:19 AM   #1287
Kashinboner
A Defias Bandit
Guild Event Manager

I'm getting a message that GEM is incompatible with Mazzle.

Is this true? and if so, are there any similar add-ins that work with Mazzle?

Thanks,

05-05-07, 06:56 AM   #1288
sirspikey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

3d models

HI wonderful mod

But i wonder I've done my own texture for many frames and don't want to replace them but I really like your 3D-models. Is it possible to just install them as a standalone to your mod?

05-05-07, 07:12 AM   #1289
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Kashinboner
I'm getting a message that GEM is incompatible with Mazzle.

Is this true? and if so, are there any similar add-ins that work with Mazzle?

Thanks,
I'm currently using GEM with no problems whatsoever.

05-05-07, 08:11 AM   #1290
ThaJuice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
3D Charcters

I'm still seem to be having a difficult problem wit h 3D image charcters that mazzle creates. When i'm in a normal party i see all my party members and their charcters so i can see their HP and MANA. But as soon as i enter a RAID i can no longer see my members charcters. I play on the 1600x1200 resolution and it only seems to happen on that reso. When i lower it down to 1280 they show up when i enter a RAID. I change no settings but the reso. I've had it bug once or twice when i enter the RAID and i see everyone, but after some time they just disappear. Anyone have same problem or have any ideas on how to fix it? Help me out please, this is starting to annoy me.

05-05-07, 10:09 AM   #1291
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by sirspikey
HI wonderful mod

But i wonder I've done my own texture for many frames and don't want to replace them but I really like your 3D-models. Is it possible to just install them as a standalone to your mod?
That is answered in the FAQ.

05-05-07, 10:10 AM   #1292
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ThaJuice
I'm still seem to be having a difficult problem wit h 3D image charcters that mazzle creates. When i'm in a normal party i see all my party members and their charcters so i can see their HP and MANA. But as soon as i enter a RAID i can no longer see my members charcters. I play on the 1600x1200 resolution and it only seems to happen on that reso. When i lower it down to 1280 they show up when i enter a RAID. I change no settings but the reso. I've had it bug once or twice when i enter the RAID and i see everyone, but after some time they just disappear. Anyone have same problem or have any ideas on how to fix it? Help me out please, this is starting to annoy me.
Configure your favorite views in the options.

05-05-07, 10:23 AM   #1293
Solarria
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Rep/XP bar- No Timbermaw

Thanks for the mod and all your hard work.

I'm grinding rep with the Timbermaw Furbolgs, and I'd like to keep track of my rep progress. The XP bar has several views (? for a lack of a better term), including some for rep. With a right click, I get a list of groups that I can monitor. However, as comprehensive as the list appears, the Timbermaw are not on it! Can I add them, and if so, how?

Thanks again,
Solarria of Blackwater Raiders

05-05-07, 03:04 PM   #1294
ThaJuice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Configure your favorite views in the options.
I've tried messing with this for some time and it still doesn't work for me at all. I didn't have to change them to work in 1280 reso, but for some reason they don't show up in RAID when i'm in 1600. No options change when i change the resolutions, so i know changed anything for them to work or not work.

05-06-07, 01:16 PM   #1295
cobaltpi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I got rid of Monkeyquest and am using doublewide and wowhead's quest addon, and i can't seem to get the quest tracker to stay up on the screen. anyone have a fix for this?

05-06-07, 05:26 PM   #1296
Kashinboner
A Defias Bandit
GEM & Mazzle

Originally Posted by Arkive
I'm currently using GEM with no problems whatsoever.
Where did you get it? I'm getting an error message within the add-on page (after login)

Wondering if I have an old version of GEM.

05-07-07, 12:08 AM   #1297
polygal
A Kobold Labourer
uninstall mazzle

I made a mistake and didn't rename my wtf folder when installing mazzle. In the install, the mazzifier just sat there doing nothing, and there was no error messsage in the chat bar (yes, I read the FAQ to try and understand this thing). I finally jusst closed the box. The UI had changed, but it didn't look anything like the screenshots. The buttons were all superimposed at the bottom of the screen. i'd like to uninstall but will I be able to if I don't have my old wtf?

05-07-07, 03:28 AM   #1298
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ThaJuice
I've tried messing with this for some time and it still doesn't work for me at all. I didn't have to change them to work in 1280 reso, but for some reason they don't show up in RAID when i'm in 1600. No options change when i change the resolutions, so i know changed anything for them to work or not work.

The favorites view simply turns on the DUF setting of showing party while in raid. You can type /duf and see if that option is on or off.

05-07-07, 03:34 AM   #1299
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by polygal
I made a mistake and didn't rename my wtf folder when installing mazzle. In the install, the mazzifier just sat there doing nothing, and there was no error messsage in the chat bar (yes, I read the FAQ to try and understand this thing). I finally jusst closed the box. The UI had changed, but it didn't look anything like the screenshots. The buttons were all superimposed at the bottom of the screen. i'd like to uninstall but will I be able to if I don't have my old wtf?
Of course it didn't look like the screen shot. You didn't actually complete the install procedure. You almost certainly got an error. It looks like you just couldn't find it. Make sure you look in both bugsack (in your FuBar) and your chat window. If I were you, I'd rename your current wtf and interface folder, and start at the beginning and make sure you follow the instructions this time.

As for going back, it depends on how far the install got. If you didn't also skip the part about renaming your old interface folder, just delete the new one and rename the old one back. My guess is that most of your stuff will still be the same.

05-07-07, 03:36 AM   #1300
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Solarria
Thanks for the mod and all your hard work.

I'm grinding rep with the Timbermaw Furbolgs, and I'd like to keep track of my rep progress. The XP bar has several views (? for a lack of a better term), including some for rep. With a right click, I get a list of groups that I can monitor. However, as comprehensive as the list appears, the Timbermaw are not on it! Can I add them, and if so, how?

Thanks again,
Solarria of Blackwater Raiders
I have no idea, but my guess is you can't add factions. I'd try downloading a more up-to-date version, though that's a pretty long-standing faction to be missing. If that doesn't work, I'd post in a thread where the Fubar FactionsFu author responds.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD