05-24-07, 09:33 PM   #1
Onicorga
A Murloc Raider
Won't accept updated addon's

I've reloaded fubar and some of the other fubar mods and they work fine. I have money, clock. location, durability etc but I'm having a problem with QuestsFu, Mob2lvFu, SkillsPlusFu and SkillsPlusFuLT.

All are in the same addon folder as others. I've deleted prior versions and these are the ones that say they are compatable with the new patch. Problem is, they don't appear in my addon area when i boot game up. Is the problem maybe because I've deleted the older version?

Thanks for your help!
05-26-07, 11:57 PM   #2
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've had that problem before just delete them and re-download them from the Wowace updater program to insure that you are in fact getting the most up to date ace2 mods worked fine for me you can get the program here http://wowace.com/wiki/WinAceUpdater ... also before updating your mods with it make sure it's the latest version of the program or your addons will have a high risk of breaking and always back up your interface folder before updateing
06-02-07, 05:32 AM   #3
Onicorga
A Murloc Raider
The following do work with fubar:
MoneyFu
ClockFu
Atlas
Cartographer
SessionFu

I have deleted Quest Fu and reinstalled the latest and put in my addon file and it still won't show up when i go into game. The same is true for SkillsPlusFu and SkillsPlusFuLt. I tried adding a couple new ones like critter fu and pet fu but they won't work either. I've deleted them, re-downloaded to my desktop, extracted to my desktop, moved into my addon's folder and they still don't work.

I'm at wits end and don't know what else I can try.
06-02-07, 11:49 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. Make sure you've installed them correctly (I know you have others that are, but just double check to be sure) - folder/file names and hierarchy is key

2. Make sure you've exited the game before reinstalling your mods.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Won't accept updated addon's