05-29-07, 11:49 PM   #1
Redav
A Defias Bandit
Question Help, no Ace mods allow gui config!

I recently updated FuBar and all FuBar addons that I had (AuditorFu, TopScoreFu, DurabilityFu) Everything worked great up until this point. Now the mods seem to be working fine except for the fact that I cannot right click on them to open the configuration menus. I tried downloading the Ace2 stand alone library, that was no help.

I also downloaded Grid, it has the same problem. I even changed it so it would be a minimap button, but even clicking on the minimap button failed to open any config window.

Anybody got any clues?
05-29-07, 11:54 PM   #2
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
you may want to down load the WOWACE updater and update all your Ace2 mods from there however i may recommend that you reinstall at least the fubar plugins sounds like your .tocs got all screwy

Originally Posted by Redav
I recently updated FuBar and all FuBar addons that I had (AuditorFu, TopScoreFu, DurabilityFu) Everything worked great up until this point. Now the mods seem to be working fine except for the fact that I cannot right click on them to open the configuration menus. I tried downloading the Ace2 stand alone library, that was no help.

I also downloaded Grid, it has the same problem. I even changed it so it would be a minimap button, but even clicking on the minimap button failed to open any config window.

Anybody got any clues?
05-29-07, 11:55 PM   #3
Redav
A Defias Bandit
I did manage to finally get any error code out of AuditorFu.

Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua line 671:
attempt to call global 'GetFullScreenFrame' (a nil value)
Debug:
[C]: GetFullScreenFrame()
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:671:
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:597
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2401:
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2391
...erface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:2644: Open()
...AddOns\Grid\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:1012: OpenMenu()
...AddOns\Grid\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:837:
...AddOns\Grid\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:835
FuBar\FuBar.lua:1153:
FuBar\FuBar.lua:1147
05-30-07, 09:21 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, Dewdrop is the Lib that adds the dropdown menus. Reinstall (delete the old and then install the new) the latest versions of your problem addons. If the ones from this site still give you issues, then grab the ones from wowace - they're usually updated more often.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help, no Ace mods allow gui config!