05-26-07, 10:18 AM   #1
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
Discord Art/Unit Frame Replacement?

Well, ever since the new patch 2.0 came out, many good mods suddenly stopped working. The main problem I have is with Discord mods - namely Art. As far as I know (and last time I checked), that mod doesn't work anymore, and that makes it much harder to create interesting UI's for myself. I've been waiting for DUB to come out for 5 months, and this time I visited the forums and discovered that it's probably never going to be finished. Is there any replacement for that?

EDIT: Also, one for DUF and MoveAnything would be really nice.

Last edited by Centreri : 05-26-07 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Add content I'm asking for.
05-26-07, 10:58 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ported DART,DL,DUF,DFM, and TG

if you dont' want to use the ported DART(memory intensive) use eePanels(newest one), you can add custom textures now(no conditions though).

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
05-26-07, 11:00 AM   #3
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try EEpanels it's way easier to use then discord ever was if you're looking for just art work it also support "parents"

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=3141.220

(this one is for the download and also FAQ) http://wowace.com/wiki/EePanels
05-26-07, 11:01 AM   #4
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
Ported DART,DL,DUF,DFM, and TG

if you dont' want to use the ported DART(memory intensive) use eePanels(newest one), you can add custom textures now(no conditions though).

darn dread you beat me to it
05-26-07, 02:58 PM   #5
Centreri
A Fallenroot Satyr
What about one for unit frames? Ported DUF? Or is there a less memory-consuming replacement?

Last edited by Centreri : 05-26-07 at 03:45 PM.
05-26-07, 04:23 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
MoveAnything still works to my knowledge. That's not part of the Discord Suite. Though, if you're looking for a lighter alternative, get moveFrames.

There are less memory intensive unit frame mods, but none that are as customizable as Discord.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Discord Art Replacement?