02-16-05, 05:42 PM   #1
Jondabomb
A Defias Bandit
not sure what iam doing

I'am new to this game and interface thingy. I play hunter and paladin can any 1 recommend me 1 for both even tho they have diffrent playing stlyes.
I have a addon but not sure what version or how to check i always get error about the colors and this shows up every time i loot an item form a dead mob
interface/addons/lootlink/looklink.lua string? any 1 know what thats would mean
02-16-05, 08:16 PM   #2
Remelio

On the character select screen, click the "Addons" button in the LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER - this will open up another window - this error is coming from a mod called LootLink - you can un-check it here.

However, a better way to fix this would just be to get a fresh copy.. fortunately it just so happens the author has already made a fixed version, so here is a link.

Link!
02-16-05, 08:18 PM   #3
Jondabomb
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Remelio
On the character select screen, click the "Addons" button in the LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER - this will open up another window - this error is coming from a mod called LootLink - you can un-check it here.

However, a better way to fix this would just be to get a fresh copy.. fortunately it just so happens the author has already made a fixed version, so here is a link.

Link!
thx man for all the help you guy rock

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » not sure what iam doing