02-25-05, 05:54 PM   #1
pOOpy
A Kobold Labourer
How Can I Move The Pet's Action bar with CTMod

I have looked through all the options and cant find how to move it, I only saw something that made the box go invisable. The box, as of now, is right on top of my general chat and I cant see what anyone types.

Any ideas? Thanks
02-25-05, 06:06 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
v1.7

PlayerNotes has been added - Player notes adds note options to your friends, ignore, and guild lists. Click the note to edit it or hover your mouse over the note to view it.
Tooltip relocation option added to mastermod
combatstats was updated to a more recent version - this should hopefully fix all of the 'dropdown' type error messages
CombatStats is also now movable, right click and drag to move it.
'out of range' toggle added - skills/abilities that are out of range can now be set to grey out, making it more notacible.
The top hotbar (5th bar) has had keybindings added.
Added a toggle for showing the key bindings on hotbar buttons, as well as hiding the numbers on the hotbar buttons
Added the option to allow buff expirations to make a 'chirp' (the sound when someone signs on or send you a tell)
Added buff recast binding option - you can bind a key to recast a buff that notifies you that it's fading. If two buffs fade at the same time, they will be queued so you can recast both.
Added an audible 'chirp' when the timer reaches 0 counting down.
Added an option to reset buff positioniong.
Combined pet and hotbar unlocks so unlocking bars will unlock all.
settings should now be saved for individual characters
Fixed a bug with party buffs for pet showing only 4 buffs after relogging
Fixed a bug with hotbar tooltips going off screen if bars were rotated/moved to certain places
Fixed a bug that was causing buff timers to either notify always or not at all
Fixed a bug causing multiple bars to show the same highlighted icon as the main bar when a skill on the main bar was used.
Fixed a bug with the status bar text showing up behind ct_playerframe text, thanks undocumented blizzard ui changes!
LevelReveal was improved to show the level in the tooltip now as well. The toggle to turn level reveal on/off was removed, if you don't want it, you'll now have to disable or remove the addon.
The PlayerFrame no longer drags CombatStats with it.
Note the part in bold type.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How Can I Move The Pet's Action bar with CTMod