08-21-08, 09:22 PM   #41
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yep found it, thank yew ^_^
now i gotta figure out how to bring up my pet bars and such. i hate pitbull.. i once sat up for 8 hours trying to figure it out and got nowhere. /sigh
08-21-08, 09:25 PM   #42
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by acidfighter View Post
yep found it, thank yew ^_^
now i gotta figure out how to bring up my pet bars and such. i hate pitbull.. i once sat up for 8 hours trying to figure it out and got nowhere. /sigh
yea im sorry im not a pet class wasnt thinking about setting that up. Go to extra units and click on Pet. Shouldnt be too hard to set it up the options are pretty straight forward. pet bar for trinity should be on the left hand side above the art

good luck to you
08-21-08, 10:00 PM   #43
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

cant move that random bar on the left side of my screen full of all my aspects.

cant fill in the pet abilities such as "defensive, passive" not in spellbook either. i wouldnt know how to change it for the life of me..
OH and.. when i change settings.. (show helm off, show cloak off) i click on something or.. do something simple like move. settings go back to normal and my cloak pops back on and my helm shows. ... eh?

Last edited by acidfighter : 08-21-08 at 10:04 PM.
08-21-08, 10:32 PM   #44
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

cant move that random bar on the left side of my screen full of all my aspects.

cant fill in the pet abilities such as "defensive, passive" not in spellbook either. i wouldnt know how to change it for the life of me..
OH and.. when i change settings.. (show helm off, show cloak off) i click on something or.. do something simple like move. settings go back to normal and my cloak pops back on and my helm shows. ... eh?

to unlock the action bars type /trinity it should show you a list of options to unlock the buttons i think its /trinity lock. Then you can drag it and customize it how you wish. Im using outfitter in this ui. If you cant figure out how to use it you can always just can it. if you hit c and then click the top right button it shows you all the different outfits you can program. Its pretty cool i recommend keeping it and learning how to use it. as for the pet abilities what do you mean im a bit confused with that

ps: I just stopped using that windows skin theme hehe pretty cool theme

Last edited by Elloria : 08-21-08 at 10:36 PM.
08-22-08, 02:05 PM   #45
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah im getting the hang of this ui, i love it.
and yep ive used outfitter and other ones like that b4 so im not a total nub lol
thanks for ur help btw

p.s
/trinity lock and unlock thing didnt work. it unlocked normal actionbars. but not the one in the middle of my screen ><

Last edited by acidfighter : 08-22-08 at 02:08 PM.
08-22-08, 02:52 PM   #46
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

all good got it werking. so many mods.. driving me nuts
09-09-08, 01:43 PM   #47
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Unhappy key bindings in starcraft ui?

cant figure out how to bind keys in this ui's action bars. i got the 1-9 working but whats the rest?
i cant multibox with my toons unless i can bind these keys..

with my old ui it was shift+1 to shift+9 but nothing is working.. checked in key bindings in wow menu.. found nothing.
any help would be very much appreciated
09-09-08, 03:43 PM   #48
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

cant figure out how to bind keys in this ui's action bars. i got the 1-9 working but whats the rest?
i cant multibox with my toons unless i can bind these keys..

with my old ui it was shift+1 to shift+9 but nothing is working.. checked in key bindings in wow menu.. found nothing.
any help would be very much appreciated

hit "p" for your spellbook. See the green key at the top? click it and you go into keybinding mode. Then hover your cursor over the button you want to bind and press the key you want to bind it to
09-10-08, 07:13 AM   #49
acidfighter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

lol sorry, i cant believe that was so obvious and i couldnt figure it out. i appreciate your help muchly ty
11-12-08, 03:39 PM   #50
Zack1337
A Kobold Labourer

Is this working in the current 3.0.3 patch?
If not im requesting an update please!
amazing work!
02-24-11, 08:20 PM   #51
Tycoon64
A Defias Bandit

hey Elloria i was browsing to find a new ui for wow and happened to stumble upon this thread and i must say thats some pretty nice work you have done. I was wondering do you happen to have a link to download the ui and has it been updated so it will work with the lastest patch for wow. get back to me asap when you have a chance via email or on here.

Last edited by Tycoon64 : 02-25-11 at 11:35 AM.
02-24-11, 08:32 PM   #52
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Tycoon64 View Post
hey Elloria i was browsing to find a new ui for wow and happened to stumble upon this thread and i must say thats some pretty nice work you have done. I was wondering do you happen to have a link to download the ui and has it been updated so it will work with the lastest patch for wow. get back to me asap when you have a chance via email or on here.
Please and Thank You!

Just search for Starcraft UI.
It hasn't been updated in 2 + years though.

I would THINK that the art is kgpanels art which doesnt need to be updated. then you would just need to figure out some of the elements. But you would have to take a look at it.

Last edited by Nobgul : 02-24-11 at 08:49 PM.
02-25-11, 11:24 AM   #53
Tycoon64
A Defias Bandit

i was hoping that there was an update to the current patch that is out right now rather then dealing with the headache of figuring out what needs to be changed and so forth

Last edited by Tycoon64 : 02-25-11 at 11:35 AM.
02-25-11, 03:15 PM   #54
Phanx
Cat.

1. If there was an update, don't you think the compliation uploader would have uploaded it already?

2. Looking at the list of addons on the download page for the Starcraft UI, it looks like updating would be more than simply "update the addons". Several of the addons on that list have been either officially discontinued, or silently abandoned, by their authors and will no longer work with current versions of WoW.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Starcraft 2 UI request