02-05-10, 10:33 AM   #1
Blurg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Looking for an addon which can help me.

Basically, I like the default ui, I don't want to change from it.

The one thing I don't like about it though, is that it doesn't show my focus targets buffs which I like to keep track of.

Is there a focus addon which I can use which will show buffs under my focuses nameplate? I am aware of pitbull and all that crap but I wanna keep the standard ui, unless theres a way where I can use the focus name plate from pitbull and not use any of the other stuff the addon comes with.

Meh, any help would be awesome cheers.
02-05-10, 11:26 AM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Blurg View Post
Basically, I like the default ui, I don't want to change from it.

The one thing I don't like about it though, is that it doesn't show my focus targets buffs which I like to keep track of.

Is there a focus addon which I can use which will show buffs under my focuses nameplate? I am aware of pitbull and all that crap but I wanna keep the standard ui, unless theres a way where I can use the focus name plate from pitbull and not use any of the other stuff the addon comes with.

Meh, any help would be awesome cheers.
you can always disable all other modules in pitbull except the focus one. I don't know about P4 but P3 had every module seperate.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an addon which can help me.