11-28-10, 11:29 AM   #1
JuloFreeq
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Roth UI (Diablo) problem/question

Hey guyz iam writing here cos from some unknown bug i comment directly under Roth UI (Diablo) so i have 3 things to ask:

1. while using Roth UI (Diablo) my pet bar doesn't change as i use Dark transformation on my ghoul ( yes iam playing DK), (after i use this skill pet bar should change to the new one)

2. I would like to make the bag, talent/pvp/character/LFG, right action bar and right action bar2 to be non stop visible Problem Solved

3. when i open my ESC->Interface->AddOn window i dont see any addons used by author of Roth UI (Diablo)

I hope some1 can help.

Last edited by JuloFreeq : 11-28-10 at 11:38 AM.
11-28-10, 12:10 PM   #2
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) That is a special one.
Enable LUA errors in your interface settings. (ESC->interface settings->other->Show Lua errors)
Next activate the taintlog by typing "/console taintlog 1" into the chat.
Type in "/reload" in chat to reload UI.
Do whatever you need to make the bar swap. Track chat for taint or lua error. Make screenshots and post them.
If there is a taint (sth. got blocked) go to your wow folder. Go to logs\taint.log and post me the error you find in there.

2) rActionBarStyler info page has the info on that. It's part of the config.

3) There is no ingame config. The UI is hardcoded. All you get is slash commands to move stuff around and config files that can be edited with a text editor.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 11-28-10 at 12:13 PM.
11-28-10, 12:17 PM   #3
JuloFreeq
A Defias Bandit
Thx for help 2 and 3 i understand and appreciate fast replay. Atm i away from my playing place so i cant post ss now but ill do it as fast as i can.
Thx for help and cu in next post :P
11-28-10, 12:24 PM   #4
JuloFreeq
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Ok i phoned my friend to check this forum and do what You said and he told me that after "shattering" pet does NOT change any more and under the tooltip of spell there is new tooltip in purple.

So reasuming i faild at my class and iam Sorry for the problem Zork thou thank You for help. Your UI is just great Thanks for making it !
11-28-10, 05:27 PM   #5
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for clarification on 1). Helps me aswell. If people ask questions I may know the answer.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Roth UI (Diablo) problem/question