11-17-11, 12:26 PM   #1
Daveronline
A Murloc Raider
NUI Debuffs

I have a question and it may be a setup thing, but I am hoping someone can help.

In Blackrock caverns Heroic... When fighting boss Corla I am having a problem with the stack up on the laser beam. When I am in the beam I see no stack up so I dont know when to leave. Can someone please help?

11-17-11, 12:41 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your debuffs should appear on the left in the center of the screen. I've not done that instance on heroic and on regular I have only tanked it and don't recall having problems like that.

Of course if you have No Hud at the top of your screen then perhaps you are not seeing any of your debuffs or the targets buffs at all.

I can't remember off hand if No Hud removes the display of your buffs and cooldowns in the center of the screen too.

Next time you are in that instance do a screenshot and attach it here. Hopefully the above will help you see which debuff it is.

Of course if someone else has done that instance and can point it out to you that would be even more helpful.

11-18-11, 11:23 AM   #3
Daveronline
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Your debuffs should appear on the left in the center of the screen. I've not done that instance on heroic and on regular I have only tanked it and don't recall having problems like that.

Of course if you have No Hud at the top of your screen then perhaps you are not seeing any of your debuffs or the targets buffs at all.
I have nothing at the top of the Screen. I do have indicators on the left but they do not show the count up of the lazers.

I will try to play with the HUD

Thank you!

11-18-11, 12:56 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
If you have nothing at the top of the screen, you either have a custom "skin" which doesn't include the console, or you're running nui6. In the former case, disable the skin. In the latter, install Raven.

Note: nui6 has only one hud view at the moment.

11-18-11, 02:22 PM   #5
Daveronline
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
If you have nothing at the top of the screen, you either have a custom "skin" which doesn't include the console, or you're running nui6. In the former case, disable the skin. In the latter, install Raven.

Note: nui6 has only one hud view at the moment.
I downloaded from Curse. I have no skin up. What does Raven pertain too.

Sorry still new to NUI.

Thank you for the help!!

11-18-11, 03:03 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, okay, can you do a quick screenshot of your nUI screen and attach it to a reply here. I just want to make sure the screen should show it properly. Use the same character you did that instance with last as hopefully it still has the same settings it had then.

As far as I know the debuffs from that instance should work the same as other debuffs. I know the ICC debuff stacks worked but that was before the new aura changes came into play with Blizz.

Can anyone confirm they have these stacking buffs working properly in nUI without another addon ?

11-18-11, 06:08 PM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
If you have nothing at the top of the screen, you either have a custom "skin" which doesn't include the console, or you're running nui6
Or at some point in time you've used this command

/nui console {on|off|mouseover}

Sets the visibility option for the top console where 'on' always show the console, 'off' always hides the console and 'mouseover' shows the console when the mouse is over the console.

11-18-11, 09:42 PM   #8
Daveronline
A Murloc Raider
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat137.html#

How do I get the Icons in the upper right corner?

In the pic for NUI6

Thanks for all the help

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » NUI Debuffs