08-03-09, 07:51 PM   #1
vAzNKNiGHT
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Warehouse Info in Tooltips

Is there a way I can turn this off? I'd like to limit the amount of information being listed on my item tooltips. Thanks!!

08-03-09, 08:28 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I believe it was in the options screen. Or if you don't use the warehouse feature at all, (I don't personally) you can just uncheck it from the addon menu at the character selection screen.

08-03-09, 09:18 PM   #3
vAzNKNiGHT
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I checked with the options before I posted, and I didn't see anything in regards to warehouse settings. Looks like I might have to disable this addon, like you said. Thanks

08-04-09, 01:13 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I'll second this. I'd greatly appreciate a filter of some kind - I really really don't need to know just how many of my other characters has a Hearthstone, for example.

08-04-09, 06:01 PM   #5
vAzNKNiGHT
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Disabling warehouse itself isn't possible. This isn't really a problem, but a matter of customization. Please see if anyone can assist me with this. Thanks.

08-04-09, 06:12 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Right click Carb minimap button, select Options, select General page, uncheck "Show Warehouse info in item tooltips".

08-04-09, 11:01 PM   #7
vAzNKNiGHT
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
wow i feel stupid, i thought i checked every page. I must have missed that. Thanks alot!!

08-05-09, 12:46 AM   #8
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Well, any way of letting users customize what they don't want seen? As I mentioned, I love the function, always handy to see what other of my characters have some material I need for that Engineering or Blacksmithing thingy I'm working on, but seeing that nine others of my characters have a Hearthstone... it doesn't really help much.

Just a little window to write names of items that the Warehouse doesn't list, that's all I ask.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Warehouse Info in Tooltips