02-28-09, 01:03 PM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Keybinding UI

I'm always playing with it but scrolling down through all those options is annoying. I was wondering if some Genius could add 2 things.

One: a way to collapse and expand the main sections: ei +Multiaction Bar Binding, +Raid Icon, + Vehicle Controls ETC. I'm not quite sure how hard this would be with the fact that Addons add their own and I would like that to collapse and expand too.

Second and maybe more easy: Search function at the top. But it should allow you to search for either the Item or the Key that you used. You can either look for "Star" and find "Assign Star to Target" or you can type in "*"-using the number pad of course" it would not only fill the search box with "Num *" but take you down to 'Assign Star to Target'.

Thanks to anyone brave enough to take this on.

--Edit--
One last request I think. A pop up (confirmation) when a key as already been assigned. When on assigning star to target and you use num* it would then pop up with "Are you sure you wish to remove num* from Assign Skull to Target".

Last edited by nickyjean : 02-28-09 at 01:07 PM.
02-28-09, 05:36 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Bindings2.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-01-09, 03:07 AM   #3
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Thank you again for finding the mod I've been looking for. I got to play with it and found to be exactly what I needed. You really do know your mods.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Keybinding UI