A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
If you look, you'll see it.
Is it the ^ Terrible Person ^ ? ^_^
04-13-09, 04:53 PM   #22
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Umm, this is not very funny, and I can't find the cry me a river smiley to boot.

My reputation is ruined.
04-13-09, 08:50 PM   #23
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
ROFL, I see you changed your avatar back. Surprised it took this long. Also really surprised that you haven't changed your user title back yet.
04-13-09, 09:14 PM   #24
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
ROFL, I see you changed your avatar back. Surprised it took this long. Also really surprised that you haven't changed your user title back yet.
New computer = avatar gone. Is there any way to restore my old one? I had used it for 4 years or so on various websites, all of them won't let me retrieve it, that I've remembered. I'm still looking for 2 addresses though, so might find it even if not able to revert.
04-13-09, 09:16 PM   #25
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Oh no! I didn't know you didn't have it saved. I'm sorry!
04-13-09, 09:22 PM   #26
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Is okay, I think I found it. I may have to gimp it back to forum standards though. Now who's the terrible person?

I shouldn't have brought up the smurf thing, it was just something I remembered you doing years ago to someone. It was as funny this time as it was then.
04-13-09, 09:25 PM   #27
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Well, you should know better than to dare me like that ...
04-13-09, 09:31 PM   #28
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I know, I know...

I think I like my new version slightly better than my old though. Maybe ya did me a favour .
04-13-09, 10:46 PM   #29
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
No clue. I got banned from NeoGAF for some absolutely generic reason when I hadn't been to the site in months, I never heard back when I asked why. Presumably they're mad at me or something, but... Why? I can't say.
04-17-09, 12:23 AM   #30
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I do not think your maturity is altered by what you do in your spare time as much as it is by the people you spend time around while doing that hobby.

I'm going to assume you're gaming with people in late teens early to late 20s, yes? It's just the surroundings you're situated to that is having an affect on your persona, not the things you do in your free time.
04-17-09, 01:35 AM   #31
Tyrolit
A Black Drake

I'm just glad I came through this without having a smurf avatar
I'd hate to have an avatar that even looked slightly similar to a smurf
04-24-09, 10:02 AM   #32
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

My conspiracy theory says Blizzard has a secret monopoly on everything, and they're just throwing things at you to get you to come back to WoW. :P More seriously, if you were forum trolling (or saying something reasonable with a hint of forum troll flavor), maybe you got reported for being a big dunderhead by someone without the maturity to realize that very little of what is said by people on teh Intarwebz shouldn't be taken with anything less than a grain of salt. Cairenn hasn't banned you (that I've seen in my short time here), and I know she would if you gave her a significant reason, so I don't think you should let the fact that other sites have banned you reflect on you. You were fine before you knew them, and you'll be fine again.

/sing "I Will Survive"

04-24-09, 12:56 PM   #33
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
My conspiracy theory says Blizzard has a secret monopoly on everything, and they're just throwing things at you to get you to come back to WoW. :P More seriously, if you were forum trolling (or saying something reasonable with a hint of forum troll flavor), maybe you got reported for being a big dunderhead by someone without the maturity to realize that very little of what is said by people on teh Intarwebz shouldn't be taken with anything less than a grain of salt. Cairenn hasn't banned you (that I've seen in my short time here), and I know she would if you gave her a significant reason, so I don't think you should let the fact that other sites have banned you reflect on you. You were fine before you knew them, and you'll be fine again.

/sing "I Will Survive"
I was electrified.

You know, I know it's because I push the envelope with some of the statements I make. It's in my nature to push back when pushed, and in most of those cases (being banned) I was pushed first. I do think it was something in the ISP address or similar bug, though, because I was banned again after getting unbanned.. and hadn't posted or even logged in to the game. Maybe they anticipated something I would do, that I didn't know I would do, yet.

When it comes to this site, however, I tend to feel comfortable enough to ask questions to individuals, instead of making a statement against the site. They earned my respect awhile ago, and would have to do something pretty major to lose my respect. If that even makes sense (it makes perfect sense in my head, though).
04-24-09, 01:02 PM   #34
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I was electrified.
I'm glad to see I could invigorate you. ^^

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
They earned my respect awhile ago, and would have to do something pretty major to lose my respect. If that even makes sense (it makes perfect sense in my head, though).
It makes perfect sense in mine also, if only because I can relate to it. What brought me to this site was the whole WoWMatrix debacle (*resists the urge to tangent*), and while I originally had no intentions of staying, watching how this community can evenly devide on a topic, remain rational, and still remain a community won my heart. I'm happy to be here, and methinks I'm going to stay for a bit.

*hangs his hat*

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Am I a terrible person?