06-01-07, 08:41 AM   #1
tranCe-addiCted
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Exclamation Don't know how it is called

I saw at a friend a cool mod for herbalist. It shows on your minimap and on you main map the herbs that you gathered in the past. As i am a herbalist i desperately want this mod but i don't know how it is called. Please...
06-01-07, 08:54 AM   #2
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
Cartographer + cartographer_Herbalism maybe?
06-01-07, 09:02 AM   #3
tranCe-addiCted
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
No becouse in cartographer you need to manually place the logos or what they are called. Anyother idees ???
06-01-07, 09:08 AM   #4
Echarion
A Cyclonian

No. Thats wrong, you can dl a mining / Herbalism "database" here: http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/7444/
Simply place the .lua in your savedvariables folder (the one the default Cartographer_Herbalism lua is saved in)

=) Thats all, and voilá, you have all the nodes u need :P

06-01-07, 09:15 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Any herbs/nodes will be automatically recorded on your map when you touch them.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-01-07, 11:09 AM   #6
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

There's also Gatherer, but it seems that many people are moving over to using Cartographer along with it's various addons.
06-01-07, 11:59 AM   #7
teddyboy420
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

The mod you are looking for is called Gatherer and it is hands-down one of the best and most usefull add-ons ever made.

You can find it here

Not only does it record the location of any herb/ore node that you click on and mark that location on your mini and main maps, it also shares these locations w/ members of your group, raid and guild and vice-versa. So if you can get some, or even all, of your guild-mates to use Gatherer you'll quickly find that you have thousands upon thousands of marked node locations to aid in your gathering. Like I said, Gatherer is one of the best, and most usefull mods I have ever used.
06-01-07, 12:50 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use cart + cart mining and it records them when ever I see them on the minimap.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-01-07, 02:56 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not when you see them on the minimap, but when you touch them. You can also share notes for cartographer amongst people in your guild. If you want to go the way of note sharing, find out what your guildies and friends use.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-01-07, 08:31 PM   #10
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the somethings wrong with my cart mining..but it's good because i don't have to touch it now

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-02-07, 06:18 AM   #11
Echarion
A Cyclonian

Gatherer is a huge memory hog atm... so i would strongly recommend using CG+CH_Herbalism

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Don't know how it is called