11-02-07, 06:27 PM   #21
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

lmao

Originally Posted by Jzar
rotflol GG, guys... Well, I'm in the middle of the survey right now, and it's in perfect English. I just have to laugh that it asks what the level of my most important profession on my main character it is, and then calls me a liar. Well, OK, it doesn't call me a liar, it gives me an out of bounds exception, but they're practically the same. I assure you -- enchanting DOES hit 385 on blood elves!
I love this thread... it makes me laff

Don't let it die....
11-02-07, 08:26 PM   #22
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Considering the OP stated in very clear words that they don't check the email you provide,
and actually invited anyone that so wishes to use a bogus mail ("anything with @. in it" was his words)
I don't see what's the "scam" about...

Also this site has a more or less flawless record and if they say they checked it out,
it's good enough for me (not that a bit of common sense can't tell you the same).

Engineering also gets to 385 for gnomes, but I've no problem to input 375.. as that translates to "maxed out" just fine...
I don't think the survey cares that you got an extra 10 bonus points as a "racial" since you didn't skill up those.

Finally, the survey itself is only moderately well constructed.. especially in the "game content" section,
where on several occasions the different options are not mutually exclusive, despite you're asked to pick only one.
11-02-07, 11:39 PM   #23
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Kaomie
Did you give him a call or do you have some entries with the FBI?
Spoke with him extensively and checked him out with the university as well.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
11-03-07, 12:05 AM   #24
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Spoke with him extensively and checked him out with the university as well.
If that does not get him an extra credit just for that, nothing will
11-03-07, 09:01 PM   #25
Wyart
A Murloc Raider
Everyone,

The English versions of the instructions are finally up. Thank you all for your help.

As to the legitimacy of my intentions, like it was said, I was indeed investigated by Cairenn (which impressed me very favorably as to the seriousness of this website) and provided all the information that was required regarding my identy and affiliation to the institution I claim to be a part of.

I would also like to add that we are not asking for a real e-mail nor has our research form any personal questions that could be used for identification purposes or even any worthwhile type of market segmentation. It is all about player, game, and thinking.

Thx again.
11-04-07, 03:58 PM   #26
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hey Wyart? The closing page is still in Porteguese only.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Obtaining Objective Answers to WoW Questions