01-12-12, 01:28 AM   #21
AngeliusRey
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Maul,

I'm another one of those that registered just to post on your big addon update thread. Have been a big fan since I installed it after looking for more bars on my setup and see Macaroon as probably my biggest most important addon next to my raid frame one.

I currently have a couple issues with some gear items, which is also my suggestion. I understand your Spell & Macro Binder plugin allows for the Blizzard Spells and Macros to work off the bat with the Macaroon Macro bank but I wonder if that same functionality could be applied to equipment without writing a whole macro sequence or using Action IDs since I can't stand the 120 limit Blizzard puts in place. My potion/food/scroll/poison bar alone is 30.

But for example; the Wrap of Unity (Teleports you to Org/StormWind). I never have this on cause it gives no stats besides the teleport so if I want to use it it has to be on an Action ID. Or an even better example being; (which I'm sure you know about), the Equipment Manager. The gearsets cannot be placed on Macaroon either without turning the buttons into Action IDs. I was wondering if those two button types could be added to the MMB Macros or a plugin addon because it would give me a huge comfort to not use those damn Blizz Action IDs that I hate with a passion. I have an Arena Resto Druid and my stance configs do not play nice with elaborate bar combinations and custom macros.

Which brings me to just one more suggestion, allow the option to ignore some Druid states? Like if I'm in travel form the bar stays the same without me having to add every single macro from my (normal) caster form? I'm actually not 100% positive of this being possible with the custom bar states and have it work with Possess as well since I tried adding the [bonusbar6] and [nostance], etc with little to no success. But I would love for it to be an option.

Sorry for my long post and good luck on the project Maul.

Sincerely, a big fan.

P.s. (this is totally a bribe) I'll buy you a coke if they're added. :P

Last edited by AngeliusRey : 01-12-12 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Grammar
01-13-12, 03:57 AM   #22
dpwr
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by AngeliusRey View Post

Which brings me to just one more suggestion, allow the option to ignore some Druid states? Like if I'm in travel form the bar stays the same without me having to add every single macro from my (normal) caster form? I'm actually not 100% positive of this being possible with the custom bar states and have it work with Possess as well since I tried adding the [bonusbar6] and [nostance], etc with little to no success. But I would love for it to be an option.

Actually that is possible already. All you need to do is use the "Remap". Put the state you want to map from in the first box, the to in the second.

E.g. Tree of Life should be exactly the same as caster bar

Cheers
09-15-12, 04:53 AM   #23
lordtepes
A Defias Bandit
Bags

I loved to many features of Ion.

I've missed just the profile manager and the bag resize and repositioning features. Is very useful for my clean interface!
09-24-12, 07:40 AM   #24
kittykatmax
A Fallenroot Satyr

You can move your bags/resize them: Ion-BagBar

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info15146.html
09-29-12, 08:55 AM   #25
Haord1974
A Defias Bandit
I just did the Stormstout Brewery, and as far as I'm aware, the progression bar tied to Ook Ook (this: http://www.icy-veins.com/images/stor...ll-counter.jpg) did not show.

Is it possible, maybe somewhere in the config files, to allow the special bars to display (maybe make an exception that Ion should not override those)?
10-01-12, 04:53 AM   #26
Haord1974
A Defias Bandit
Ok, figured it out, it was Pitbull not showing alternate power bar or whatever.

However, after disabling all that stuff in Pitbull, the Extra Action Bar still doesn't show the button, only the ornamental stuff left and right. And clicking the non-button doesn't work.
10-01-12, 01:21 PM   #27
crazyivan
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Haord1974 View Post
Ok, figured it out, it was Pitbull not showing alternate power bar or whatever.

However, after disabling all that stuff in Pitbull, the Extra Action Bar still doesn't show the button, only the ornamental stuff left and right. And clicking the non-button doesn't work.
I believe that the button still has the wrong id in ion.

If you want to venture in testing, open up Ion_ExtraBar.lua in the Ion folder with a text editor (like Notepad ++ ) and go to line 410 and change:

self.actionID = 133

to

self.actionID = 169

this change fixes the problem
10-02-12, 01:55 AM   #28
Haord1974
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
I believe that the button still has the wrong id in ion.

If you want to venture in testing, open up Ion_ExtraBar.lua in the Ion folder with a text editor (like Notepad ++ ) and go to line 410 and change:

self.actionID = 133

to

self.actionID = 169

this change fixes the problem
Will give that a try tonight, thanks a lot!
10-03-12, 03:32 PM   #29
thespillmonkey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks! That helped me as well.
I hope these special button/vehicle mappings and profiles are fixed soon. I loved macaroon.
Tough with the weird glitches while questing.

edit-

not complaining though, i appreciate all the work maul

Last edited by thespillmonkey : 10-03-12 at 03:54 PM.
10-12-12, 11:17 AM   #30
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Trinity and Macroon Blended together to revive Trinity.

I loved the config and everything was sooo awesome... please bring back trinity..
Macaroon is great... but trinity was better because even an idiot like me could set it up So, Pull in some good stuff from macaroon!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Love and Hate