05-07-17, 10:51 AM   #1
beverlylacey
A Kobold Labourer
Question looking for lost quests

have everything I need for flying in Legion except 6 quests in Suramar which I ignored the first time around, and now cannot activate or find. And 2 quests in Highmountain I need and cannot find or activate. Does anyone have any knowledge of how to do this? PLEASE, these add-ons everyone told me would help only confuse me. I;m really stupid about a lot of the language and abbreviations that are used, so sometimes I don't get what ppl are saying. I really want to fly, but until I can get back these quests so I can do them, I won't be able to. Thank you
05-07-17, 11:06 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check out Wowhead's Pathfinder tool: http://www.wowhead.com/flying
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-10-17, 08:46 PM   #3
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you were to download the addons Wholly and Grail you might be able to find the quests you want. Basically with the default configuration, Wholly should put little exclamation points for quests available to you on the map.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » looking for lost quests