07-02-07, 06:50 PM   #1
Kaseopeea
A Kobold Labourer
Help with Bartender..

I've installed it but when I log into the game there is nothing I can see anywhere to change any settings it doesn't change the look of my UI at all...

If someone can help it's would be greatly appreciated, or I'd be happy to have ppl recommened different addons I'm after something that can have a neat panel behind the chat box and all my buttons.. also if anyone knows a good addon for putting the party icons along the top of your screen it'd be great.
07-02-07, 07:37 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f..._howto_install

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-02-07, 10:31 PM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Kaseopeea
I'd be happy to have ppl recommened different addons
Bartender3 is a good choice, imo, for action bars. stick with that.

I'm after something that can have a neat panel behind the chat box and all my buttons..
this is a somewhat nebulous, inspecific statement as there are a number of addons which perform various functions like this...but take a look at eePanels

also if anyone knows a good addon for putting the party icons along the top of your screen it'd be great.
do you mean your party unitframes? if so, there's also a large number of options for that as well. i would suggest Pitbull (don't let the wiki page frighten you, they are fairly simple to setup after installation). you might also look at Perl Classic Unit Frames or X-Perl UnitFrames or ag_UnitFrames. they'll all offer you something somewhat different.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Bartender..