02-21-08, 11:12 PM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Deadly Boss mods

So I just got Deadly Boss Mods, I haven't used the mod in a raid yet but am wondering how I can ensure that no announcements will be sent to the raid. Is manually selecting each boss and clicking disable announcements the only way!? That's alot of manual boss clicking Also, Do announcements only get sent by the raid leader? If any DBM users know that would be great, I have a raid in a few hours i think.

Qyn,
02-22-08, 03:28 AM   #2
Falcon213
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't use DBM, but raid announcements can only be sent by a raid leader or helper. So if you are neither then there's no need to worry about it anyway.

(Different story in regular parties, but DBM doesn't have timers for them anyway, right?)
02-22-08, 12:22 PM   #3
mozulo
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Falcon213 View Post
I don't use DBM, but raid announcements can only be sent by a raid leader or helper. So if you are neither then there's no need to worry about it anyway.

(Different story in regular parties, but DBM doesn't have timers for them anyway, right?)
I use DBM and you dont need to worry as the above quote says, only RL and assist makes announcements.

02-23-08, 01:44 PM   #4
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Thanks lads

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Deadly Boss mods