06-09-11, 02:02 PM   #1
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Summer is coming...

I'm going on a fairly long vacation shortly and before that I want to make sure oUF will survive it properly. I will be leaving 23rd June and be gone till around 25th July, and as an added bonus I will only use my phone for internet access.

This pretty much leaves me with two weekends where I can get a lot of work done, but I'll hopefully be able to allocate some time during the weekdays as well.

My main focus will be:
- with 1.5: Make sure everything works as it should on the 4.2 PTR and have a fairly 4.2 ready version released if needed (but with 4.1 TOC, unless 4.2 happens to be released before I leave).
- with 1.6: Same as above, but look into merging in Adirelle's event system and implementing GUID tracking to improve (and reduce) unit updating.

If I have failed to pick up any requests for changes then notify me in any way you prefer. Just make sure I notice it .

Also, if I've said I'll do something, but haven't created an issue for it on GitHub, then I'm sad to say I've forgotten about it, so poke me again, hard.
06-09-11, 02:09 PM   #2
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have fun. We have Women Soccer Worldcup in Germany in some weeks. Will be awesome aswell.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
06-09-11, 08:17 PM   #3
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Patch 4.2 is supposedly to ship at June 21 (US > 22 EU) or maybe a week after that. According to MMO Champ and common sense, since S10 starts one week after June 21 and the next PvE Tier should be available at the same time (or even earlier).

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Summer is coming...