12-27-10, 06:32 PM   #1
jsnively
A Murloc Raider
Looking for an Addon that Show's Guild Reputation to other Guildies

Like the title says:

I'm a Guild Leader with over 1k members in our guild. All are active, however with the recent member cap and guild reputation thing, I would like to know who is actually playing with other members and who is just riding our level 10 guild.

Can someone please make an addon that would measure and either post in something like the officer note, or maybe a window *i.e. anything* where I can see a person's status in the guild rep wise. I have people I want to remove from guild, but I don't want to kick people who are like honored or above.

Thanks
12-27-10, 06:34 PM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The blizzard default ui has this. Go to roster and in the drop down select guild activity.
12-28-10, 07:00 PM   #3
jsnively
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
The blizzard default ui has this. Go to roster and in the drop down select guild activity.

yes, but the in game activity doesn't show it as a rep, just a numerical value, and I don't know what that value is based to rep -
12-28-10, 08:12 PM   #4
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by jsnively View Post
yes, but the in game activity doesn't show it as a rep, just a numerical value, and I don't know what that value is based to rep -
The contribution values are guild EXP earned by the player, not reputation. In my experience, guild EXP and rep are gained at the same time. This is based off the variable names Blizzard chose for the related data in the default GuildUI.
12-29-10, 03:27 AM   #5
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
The contribution values are guild EXP earned by the player, not reputation. In my experience, guild EXP and rep are gained at the same time. This is based off the variable names Blizzard chose for the related data in the default GuildUI.
Yeah, but it's a little bit trixy. In one of my guilds, we have about 50 active peeps over the course of a day, and hit the experience cap around 1-2 in the afternoon. Everyone who logs on after that and quest or do dungeons do not contribute to guild experience, and as such do not rise in the "activity" section of the guild roster, but they do gain reputation (assuming they haven't capped themselves for that already).

12-30-10, 07:28 PM   #6
jsnively
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Yeah, but it's a little bit trixy. In one of my guilds, we have about 50 active peeps over the course of a day, and hit the experience cap around 1-2 in the afternoon. Everyone who logs on after that and quest or do dungeons do not contribute to guild experience, and as such do not rise in the "activity" section of the guild roster, but they do gain reputation (assuming they haven't capped themselves for that already).
I looked at the armory and it does show me peoples reputation in guild, but I would like to be able to see everyone in guild to see who's doing what, who we need to invest our time into, and what not's. Is this something that I'm looking for do-able? I would think it is, i mean, some of these addon's are amazing =) Come on, I know someone has the Talent!
01-06-11, 06:28 PM   #7
estelle
A Kobold Labourer
Agree

I would like an addon that does this as well - it would be nice to see everyone's guild reputation at one time without having to go to each person's armory page, as guild reputation and guild activity are not indicative of one another.
01-10-11, 08:57 PM   #8
SemiproCharlie
A Defias Bandit
I was working on a similar mod for a while but discovered that other people's guild reputation isn't exposed through the API at the moment

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1568196899

Originally Posted by me on the wow forums
I'd like to be able to loop through all guild members and retrieve their guild reputation level.

Originally Posted by code
local name, rank, rankIndex, level, class, zone, note, officernote, online, status, classconst = GetGuildRosterInfo(i);
This function does not return guild reputation. Any chance that is on the horizon?

Originally Posted by code
local name, description, standingID, barMin, barMax, barValue = GetGuildFactionInfo();
This function only returns your own information. Any chance it could take a guild member index?

Is there any other way I can retrieve a guild members guild reputation in game?
I didn't get many replies, but I've looked high and low you guys are some of very few people even talking about this functionality. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 4.0.6 which is on the PTR, but I haven't had a chance to download and test it myself.

Honestly, you can query a guild mates "name, rank, rankIndex, level, class, zone, note, officernote, online, status, classconst", but you can't query their reputation? Has to be an oversight.
01-11-11, 04:39 PM   #9
jsnively
A Murloc Raider
my luck has me with a guildie helping me out - i will let you know the results
01-12-11, 07:25 PM   #10
kraftman
A Theradrim Guardian
I'm working on an Addon that track guildie rep as well as a few other stats including donations from looting/donating, chattyness, etc, in order to help guild masters see quickly who the members that contribute the most are. It's in beta at the moment but its getting there
01-12-11, 11:39 PM   #11
SemiproCharlie
A Defias Bandit
Does your addon retrieve guild rep from the game (like with getGuildRosterInfo(index) ), or does each guild member have to run it to track their rep?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an Addon that Show's Guild Reputation to other Guildies