Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-29-07, 07:18 AM   #1
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Problems with Timers

I browsed all 12 pages of the Mazzle forums and didn't come across and topic that dealt with my issue. There is the possibility that I did miss it since there were 12 pages of threads to go through.

My issues is with the cooldown timers that are displayed for my abilities. When I first installed MazzleUI, I did a clean install. All of the cooldown timers worked fine and showed everything they were supposed to show. However, after logging out and logging back in a few times, they disappeared. Instead, the default debuff icons would show up in their place and I wouldn't see any of my ability cooldowns.

I tried re-Mazzifiying to no avail. The timers didn't want to come back. I tried modifying the options for the timers to no luck. I deleted my Interface and WTF and did a full install again. Mazzified myself and the timers were back. Logged in and out a few times and the same problem came back. The timers were gone, default debuff icons appeared and no changing around the timer options have gotten them to reappear.

So, I've deleted and reinstalled MazzleUI yet again. This time, the timers appear but so do the default debuff icons. I've deleted both my Interface and WTF folders to insure a clean install.

Does anyone have any ideas that could possibly be causing these issues? I'm really liking the UI but the timers disappearing is kind of annoying. Thanks for taking the time to read about my problem and any possible help everyone gives!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problems with Timers