06-08-07, 12:27 PM   #1
Ratheri
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Really Dumb Question For Mazzlefizz

You know, this really doesn't have anything to do with the UI, but I've noticed a lot of people use the masculine pesonal pronoun to refer to you while I use the feminine personal pronoun (I.E. he and she) because your character is aparently female. Which do you feel is more apropriate? Don't care about your actual gender, just want to know if we should use he or she to refer to you
06-08-07, 01:12 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I used to say "she" all the time (cause girls are best ) but have fallen into "he" since everyone else referred to Mazzle that way. Don't really matter to me anyhow, Mazzle is just Mazzle. It doesn't usually bother me if people call me a "he", though I have corrected on occasion. I guess it just depends on my mood. Perhaps Mazz doesn't care?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Really Dumb Question For Mazzlefizz