12-12-07, 04:51 PM   #1
Danior
An Aku'mai Servant
Hiding Bongo's bars?

Is there a way to make certain bars only display on mouseover? I looked through the bongos gui but didn't see anything to that effect.

D-
12-12-07, 04:58 PM   #2
Jurandr
Beater of Peons

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Danior
Is there a way to make certain bars only display on mouseover? I looked through the bongos gui but didn't see anything to that effect.

D-
Type /bongos unlock the bars, and right click on one of the bars that show up. Move the AutoFade slider to zero, and relock the bars. The bar you adjusted should only appear on mouseover.
12-12-07, 06:36 PM   #3
Danior
An Aku'mai Servant
I don't see an Auto Fade bar.

Size, columns, pages, spacing, scale and opacity.
12-13-07, 03:04 PM   #4
DeadKnight
A Murloc Raider
I don't see an Auto Fade bar.

Size, columns, pages, spacing, scale and opacity.

do this
/bongos (make sure you have bongos2)
go to general options on the left hand side...the first box is called [Lock Bars]

uncheck that.

Then it will show all visible boxes. right click on the boxes and do what the above poster said you are golden.
12-13-07, 03:44 PM   #5
Danior
An Aku'mai Servant
Still using the modified Bongo's distrobution that came with mazzle. If it were possible to strip Mazzle down to it's core layout; that is the artwork, unit frames and HUD, I would consider going to Bongos2...as well as a few other addons.
12-14-07, 05:47 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Still using the modified Bongo's distrobution that came with mazzle. If it were possible to strip Mazzle down to it's core layout; that is the artwork, unit frames and HUD, I would consider going to Bongos2...as well as a few other addons.
You can use Bongos2 (Bartender3, Trinity Bars, Flexbar) with MazzleUI, you just don't get the automatically generated layouts that comes with Mazzlefying. Just Mazzlefy, then exit the game. Now install the Action Bar mod of your choice, log in, click the AddOns button then make sure to uncheck the "Bongos" entry and that the "Bongos2" (or the action bar mod that you want to use) is enabled. Then log in and tweak away! For that matter you can disable any of the mods included in MazzleUI except the core Mazzle mods (all the mods with Mazzle in their name, and the Discord Mods, plus the Ace libraries that the Mazzle mods need).

Last edited by Zyonin : 12-14-07 at 05:49 AM.
12-14-07, 11:59 AM   #7
Danior
An Aku'mai Servant
Yeah...I know I can do that. And may end up just using Mazzlw for the interface here shortly. Itemsync has never worked properly for me. The Professions addon started locking the game up today and there's a host of addons I just don't use.

D-

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hiding Bongo's bars?