04-20-07, 05:23 AM   #1241
Typhonicus
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I'd suggest reading the FAQ and learning how to describe things better. Screenshots help.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...azzieissue.jpg
My mistake..trying to post and raid at the same time. Here is a screenshot.. the the frames for the party have shifted over to the right as well as trinket menu. The fourth party member is almost fully into the buttons for superbuff and mazzieui. I played with all the available setting for video( the resolutions), and the scales with the mazzifier and they stay shifted.

04-20-07, 05:35 AM   #1242
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Typhonicus
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...azzieissue.jpg
My mistake..trying to post and raid at the same time. Here is a screenshot.. the the frames for the party have shifted over to the right as well as trinket menu. The fourth party member is almost fully into the buttons for superbuff and mazzieui. I played with all the available setting for video( the resolutions), and the scales with the mazzifier and they stay shifted.
This is directly answered in the FAQ. Re-mazzify your layout at the correct aspect ratio for the screen resolution you're running at. From the screenshot, it looks like you mazzified at 1.6 but are running at 1.33 or 1.25.

04-20-07, 06:33 AM   #1243
Coopafly
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Tweeker
So it works when you left click on it and doesn't work when you right click? I'd advise using the left click

-----Dr. it's hurts when i do this!---- === -----Don't do this------
/clap Tweek

Last edited by Coopafly : 04-20-07 at 06:36 AM.

04-20-07, 06:53 AM   #1244
litlsparky
A Kobold Labourer
Combat Logs

I have been using Mazzle for some time on my main Paladin. Recently decided to work on my Mage. After logging and setting up the Mage UI, I noticed I have somehow lost my combat logs on the lower right. I have deleted the WTF files for that character and reload the UI, all that did was change the font on both characters. I have completely deleted the WTF, started again on the paladin, and the mage' combat logs still go undisplayed. Any assistance as to where I can bring these forward. I suspect they are behind a panel somewhere.

04-20-07, 10:13 AM   #1245
zosopage1963
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I'm not exactly sure of the underlying mechanics or why they differ from druid to druid, but I think the numbering of forms is slightly different for some druids. I made a dedicated thread somewhere in this forum on how to fix the problem by re-doing your bars.

yep, this is prolly the issue, she has not received her water form, so I have told her to go get that form and see if this fixes the problem. I did all my forms in the order that they came up... thus this is why I had no issue...

thanks for the help!!!

04-20-07, 04:27 PM   #1246
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Cilas
I've heard (but cannot confirm) that this is due to the order the druid recieved their forms. The number is assigned to the druid in the order he or she actually recieved them. Typically a druid gains their forms Bear/Water/Cat/Travel/Spec Form. However, because some skip or delay the water form, it can mess up the numbering order for scripting.

The above could be all lies. I'm just repeating what I read somewhere on the tubes. And they do get clogged sometimes.
Looking at one the Blizzard API functions, there's a function that returns the information about a form based on the order on your shapeshift bar. I don't know if it's true, but it's possible that the numbering is dependent not only on which forms you know but also the order you learned them.

04-21-07, 02:50 AM   #1247
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Aggro Gain

Id like to see aggro gain on Duf party Frames and on my frame....with Aguf and Banzai alert witch i used before discovering Mazzle's awesome UI, if someone got aggro his health/mana bars turned red.

Is it possible by setting Duf or by adding some other addon to have something similar?

Thanks

04-21-07, 11:10 PM   #1248
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Gogomount problem

gogomount is installed, and the correct key binding with shift-~ and this combination does cause me to dismount but does not mount. What is wrong?

Character is warlock.

W

04-22-07, 11:15 PM   #1249
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm having a problem that is new to me.

It seems that my Mazzle efficiency toggle button is no longer working. It changes from white to red like normal when I click it, but does not toggle between settings. The settings still change properly if I go into mazzle options and toggle them from the GFX menu.

04-23-07, 12:08 AM   #1250
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
Fixed: under the mazzle UI efficiency options I had checked the "manual" box under "full graphics settings".

04-23-07, 07:45 AM   #1251
Syrana
A Murloc Raider
Removing target-of-target information?

Hi,

Sorry to ask this again, I had asked a couple of pages back and not received a response yet. I'm wondering if there's some way to get rid of the target-of-target information, which is shown right beneath the target portrait? I suspect this is interfering with my ability to ping my minimap (e.g. when using my hunter ICU, I can't click on the minimap dots to get information about the targets).

Thanks for any help!

04-23-07, 12:33 PM   #1252
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Syrana
Hi,

Sorry to ask this again, I had asked a couple of pages back and not received a response yet. I'm wondering if there's some way to get rid of the target-of-target information, which is shown right beneath the target portrait? I suspect this is interfering with my ability to ping my minimap (e.g. when using my hunter ICU, I can't click on the minimap dots to get information about the targets).

Thanks for any help!
You can disable the ToT health bar by disabling the ToT frame in Discord Unit Frames. You can't disable the ToT hotspot though. In any case, I doubt it's interfering with your minimap pinging. There should be no physical overlap between the two.

04-24-07, 10:39 AM   #1253
Vagetarian
A Kobold Labourer
Color Bars

Ok, im sure this has been covered somewhere. I have spent now about a hour's time at work trying to find out the answer to this rather then bother any of u guys but i have not been successful as of right now. I will continue to look while i wait for a response.

in the 5 man party view where u can see the 3d models i would like to change the color of the health bar and i have not been successful in figuring this out yet.

04-24-07, 11:29 AM   #1254
Windfree
A Defias Bandit
Hey Guys,

I need some help, I installed the UI perfectly and I love it, only problem I am having is that I cant cofigure Clique.

I try to configure clique as I always did, but the mouse keys seem to be mapped somewhere else, and I cant make unmap them. How do I get Clique to work properly.

Wind

04-24-07, 02:54 PM   #1255
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Windfree
Hey Guys,

I need some help, I installed the UI perfectly and I love it, only problem I am having is that I cant cofigure Clique.

I try to configure clique as I always did, but the mouse keys seem to be mapped somewhere else, and I cant make unmap them. How do I get Clique to work properly.

Wind
If the mouseclicks you are trying to "change" already exist in Clique you need to first DELETE those actions from Clique, then rebind them.

Check the little dropdown in clique - there is a section for "default", "harmful actions" and "helpful actions". Check all of the current keybinds that are in there - delete the one's you dont need, then rebind.

Hope this helps.

04-24-07, 06:20 PM   #1256
Windfree
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Flarin
If the mouseclicks you are trying to "change" already exist in Clique you need to first DELETE those actions from Clique, then rebind them.

Check the little dropdown in clique - there is a section for "default", "harmful actions" and "helpful actions". Check all of the current keybinds that are in there - delete the one's you dont need, then rebind.

Hope this helps.

Worked like magic. Now attempting to get it all on the screen, lol.

Wind

04-25-07, 07:15 AM   #1257
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Is there a way to change Prat Chat fonts? i did some updating yesterday (not prat ofc) and im stuck with a different font from Mazzle's UI default one...only on Prat tho

Fixed by new version of Clear Font2....

Last edited by Maxian : 04-26-07 at 02:34 PM.

04-25-07, 08:26 PM   #1258
bedheadboi
A Murloc Raider
Mazzify mess up

I've been using the UI for a while, working fine on all the characters i've had it set up for. However, i made a new character and tried setting it up on them. I clicked the mazzify button and nothing happened, didn't get the "finish my spell" button up. So, i tried logging out and trying again (i think this has worked for me in the past). this time, no dice. I Mazzified and just tried a /reloadui, it sort of worked, i saw all the action bars and art layout which all looked arranged properly. However, other addons, for example: trinket menu, autobar, and most of the chat frames were in odd places. There was a black box in the middle of the screen that was unmovable, the only one i could move was the actual chat box with the "general, trade, private, etc." tabs in it. I checked the "frequently asked questions" and one described almost exactly what had been happening. The only hint of a bug that i found was one that bug sack caught, which said something about 'Option handler "isActive" is not found'. i also got the WarmUp window on the left side, but found info for that in the help menu. If you need some more info, let me know and i could take a screen shot for ya. So far, I have adored this addon and I hate to see it mess up now.

04-25-07, 08:54 PM   #1259
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by bedheadboi
I've been using the UI for a while, working fine on all the characters i've had it set up for. However, i made a new character and tried setting it up on them. I clicked the mazzify button and nothing happened, didn't get the "finish my spell" button up. So, i tried logging out and trying again (i think this has worked for me in the past). this time, no dice. I Mazzified and just tried a /reloadui, it sort of worked, i saw all the action bars and art layout which all looked arranged properly. However, other addons, for example: trinket menu, autobar, and most of the chat frames were in odd places. There was a black box in the middle of the screen that was unmovable, the only one i could move was the actual chat box with the "general, trade, private, etc." tabs in it. I checked the "frequently asked questions" and one described almost exactly what had been happening. The only hint of a bug that i found was one that bug sack caught, which said something about 'Option handler "isActive" is not found'. i also got the WarmUp window on the left side, but found info for that in the help menu. If you need some more info, let me know and i could take a screen shot for ya. So far, I have adored this addon and I hate to see it mess up now.
PLEASE search the forums - this has been asked and answered many times.

One problem I have found is with adding other mods to the original MazzleUI after the first successful load. After adding the mods an error occurs with the Mazzlefy process on your other characters.

What I do is - delete all saved vars and mods. Load ONLY MazzleUI mods - nothing else. Mazzlefy ALL my toons. THEN start adding mods back in.

04-25-07, 11:10 PM   #1260
Lexi
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Lexi
Hi.. just downloaded MazzleUI and loving it.

Now, I'm not sure if this has been asked before.. tried searching for this info but I really couldnt get the info I wanted. In BG, how do I announce the time remaining in the bgchat? everytime I shift click on the timer, it comes out in local chat instead of the bgchat. Help pls? anyone?
posted this few days ago.. Anyone can help on this? appreciate any help.. thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD