09-24-13, 03:16 PM   #1
Dromboarstag
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Quest issues with 5.4.0 Alpha 1 R1

Carbonite seems to have issues with my work orders at the farm. I'm grinding rep for Shado Pan and August Celestials and sometimes it will show the yellow ? in my quest log and sometimes it says in red to click the ? but there is no ? to click. So I have to go out disable Carbonite in order to pop part 2 of the quest.

I am an idiot when it comes to coding so other than to delete and copy over a new file (hence fixing the .lua error message) I'm kinda screwed unless you have a copy and paste solution. Otherwise, I thought you should at least be made aware of this issue I'm having.

09-25-13, 01:10 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Dromboarstag View Post
Carbonite seems to have issues with my work orders at the farm. I'm grinding rep for Shado Pan and August Celestials and sometimes it will show the yellow ? in my quest log and sometimes it says in red to click the ? but there is no ? to click. So I have to go out disable Carbonite in order to pop part 2 of the quest.

I am an idiot when it comes to coding so other than to delete and copy over a new file (hence fixing the .lua error message) I'm kinda screwed unless you have a copy and paste solution. Otherwise, I thought you should at least be made aware of this issue I'm having.
When it happens you can open blizzards quest log using Alt-L and complete it there.

09-27-13, 03:26 PM   #3
Dromboarstag
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
When it happens you can open blizzards quest log using Alt-L and complete it there.
I did not know that! Thank you!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest issues with 5.4.0 Alpha 1 R1