11-01-15, 09:44 PM   #1
Nisou
An Aku'mai Servant
'M' key doing strnge stuff

I don't know what I did, but it used to be that pressing the 'M' key would display the Carbonite map. Now, it just slightly increases the size of the square minimap in the upper-right. Alt-M will display the standard WoW map, but how do I get the Carbonite map to display when I hit 'M'?
11-01-15, 11:51 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
U dont get any error? Also post list of other addons u have.
11-02-15, 07:18 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You probably resized the Carbonite map, accidentally. Try resizing it (to the size that you want it to be), then reloading the interface (so Carbonites "SavedVariables" get re-written). /reload or /reload ui or /rl should do it. If that doesn't work just log out and back in again (same thing, just takes longer). You might want to check your key binds also (just in case).

After you get done, lock the map in place. That'll stop any accidental resizing (or moving) of the map. It is a good idea to lock the minimized map in place, too. You lock the map by placing a mark in the little box all the way in the upper right corner of the maps frame.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-02-15 at 12:57 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » 'M' key doing strnge stuff