03-13-09, 07:51 PM   #1
wannad00it
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
oUF_indicators Help // banzai etc.

So laqtely ive been working on a super low mem // cpu UI.. not that i cant run something like a 70 meg UI but its just not for me. Heres where im at.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2d97cj7.jpg

Less than 2megs is pretty nice for what im using i think..

Heres the problem, I'm not always shadow. and a heavy grid user. The unit frames are a modified version of ouf_maneut and im using a version of druid hots that i converted over to work like the indicators from grid for a priest.

banzai is working fine. but i would love to get it to send a texture like my indicators that i can anchor in the top left corner have hots POM and Shield to the right and be done.

ive tried all i can think of to spawn a texture instead of recoloring the status bar. and i think im at that breaking point of help :-p im too stuck in the xhtml css world to come up with an answer so any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

hellz
03-14-09, 03:42 AM   #2
Caellian
A Frostmaul Preserver

That's doable, i had something similar very long ago.

Was something like this roughly:
Code:
function self.Banzai(self, unit, aggro)
	if aggro == 1 then
		self.Something:SetVertexColor(1,0,0)
	else
		self.Something:SetVertexColor(1,1,1)
	end
end
But did you consider using the build in (Blizzard) threat system, then all you'd have to do is create a default threat function to affect self.threat or create your own threat function and affect anything you want. The latter is what i'm currently using.

Last edited by Caellian : 03-14-09 at 04:03 AM.
03-14-09, 07:54 AM   #3
wannad00it
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I thought i tried that though >.< might have left something out knowing myself. Ill play with it now for a bit and let you know.

Thanks for getting back to me :-)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF_indicators Help // banzai etc.