06-12-10, 05:38 PM   #1
koper89
A Defias Bandit
Gladius Info Panel Plugin

Can someone make Info Panel plugin to work with gladius and maybe some other pvp addons? [But gladius is what i would really be happy about
Best wishes

06-12-10, 09:09 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Assuming there is a frame or set of frames accessible to external addons it is theoretically possible. I won't be able to do it myself though at the moment as I'm already juggling several projects in the air at the moment.

06-15-10, 10:40 AM   #3
koper89
A Defias Bandit
Maybe some other can do it?

06-21-10, 10:12 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
well, seeing as I am in a lets go through all my plugins and update them with new 3.3 useful code I'll see if I can get it up and running. Not being a pvper or arena runner it would have to be tested before I upload it. But I will see what I can do over the next few days. Unless of course someone else has decided to take a stab at it

06-21-10, 10:58 AM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Well, looks like gladius is too big to actually fit into the infopanel but you can have it tied to an infopanel to hide it away until you want to use it. Here's a screen shot and my initial stab at it. All the code does is reparent the gladius frame to the infopanel container.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_062110_175542.jpg
Views:	1333
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	4453  
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_Gladius_v1_01_00Untested.zip (3.3 KB, 1134 views)

06-04-11, 02:08 AM   #6
Nicca619
A Defias Bandit
Arena

Cant seem to get gladius or arena frames to work

06-08-11, 01:47 AM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
the code may be outdated due to both wow and addon changes since then. i'll try and rework it to work with the new version.

06-20-11, 03:23 PM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Hmm, well no changes to gladius since I did that code so I am guessing it never worked at the time anyway. No-one returned with a message to say it didn't work and I honestly forgot all about it until you posted that reply a year later haha.

As I said though, not being an arena or pvp player, I can't really test it myself so can only imagine what is happening. Could you do some screen shots please so that I can get an idea of what is going on.

1. Gladius on its own so that I can see what it should look like both before and during an arena/pvp session.

2. Gladius with the info panel plugin installed but not selected, again before and during a session.

3. Gladius with the info panel plugin installed and selected, once again before and during a sessio.

Hopefully these screenshots will help me see whereabouts things are going wrong and hopefully fix them where possible.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Gladius Info Panel Plugin