02-23-09, 11:04 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Soon TM

It is still getting a couple kinks worked out before it's deemed in a state finished enough for a beta. It looks good, though.

Remember, too, that Shirik has school, etc, outside of working on this. Even though he's spent countless nights with hardly any sleep to get it up and running, he's still human.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-23-09, 11:33 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Soon TMhe's still human.
what you talking about o.o
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

02-23-09, 11:34 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
[Edit]: We've reconsidered and decided to re-enable download of them for now, until the new one is ready. Please be aware, however, that they may not work as well as could be hoped for.

=============================================================

The UI Manager download was removed at the beginning of the month because of the number of problems it is experiencing now. If you have an existing one, you can still try to use it, but because so many people were having problems with it, we disabled new downloads of it. Sorry. =/
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-24-09 at 02:44 AM.

03-04-09, 10:17 PM   #4
anseloth
Coding Archmage

any chance of an update on the ETA for the beta on this? any info at all would be good, even if you have to leave a lot of room for error when you give a time frame for this. that is, assuming a time frame is even possible to give right now.

also, until the beta has started, i was hoping to use the old UI manager, but i can't seem to find the download link for it. the post before this one says in the edited in section that there should be a download available, of the outdated UI manager. i know that the link i want is probably right under my nose, but after 2 or so hours of searching, i give up on soloing the search.

03-04-09, 10:52 PM   #5
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If I had to guess, I'd say Soon™

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

03-04-09, 11:04 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by anseloth View Post
any chance of an update on the ETA for the beta on this? any info at all would be good, even if you have to leave a lot of room for error when you give a time frame for this. that is, assuming a time frame is even possible to give right now.

also, until the beta has started, i was hoping to use the old UI manager, but i can't seem to find the download link for it. the post before this one says in the edited in section that there should be a download available, of the outdated UI manager. i know that the link i want is probably right under my nose, but after 2 or so hours of searching, i give up on soloing the search.
Windows version
Mac/Linux version

As to time frame, I can't really say at this point. Shirik has classes, etc, so he's trying to get the updater programmed around all the rest of his responsibilities. Sorry. =/

03-04-09, 11:05 PM   #7
anseloth
Coding Archmage

thank you very much!!

03-09-09, 08:58 PM   #8
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm getting a lot of errors with the old updater now. I think it's broken. I guess I just have to wait for the new one..

04-15-09, 01:46 AM   #9
Yuriko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I would just like to say (as an ex-WM user who didn't know anything about it's negative effects), that I am not at all opposed to buying or subscribing to a client from WoWI if it ends up working as hoped.

Surrender
I know you're hiding here
Come, my dear
You can hide in the night while I'm waiting here, all alone

04-20-09, 04:43 PM   #10
rjwilson01
A Kobold Labourer
WOWInterface download manager link

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...dows.html#info
Is the link I have in my other window - I've just downloaded it so I hope it works

04-21-09, 08:35 PM   #11
Gako
A Fallenroot Satyr

cool, that sounds good, the current one is nice but updates are great

04-21-09, 11:19 PM   #12
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Shirik: Unless you'd rather donations go straight to WoWInterface, I was willing to donate something small to you once the updater was done.

I plan to buy premium for Allakhazam/WoWI either way, though.

04-07-09, 09:01 AM   #13
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Remember, too, that Shirik has school, etc, outside of working on this. Even though he's spent countless nights with hardly any sleep to get it up and running, he's still human.
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

04-07-09, 03:31 PM   #14
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Shirik View Post
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
I lol'd...

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Our UI Manager