06-22-07, 08:00 AM   #1
Corynth
A Kobold Labourer
Enchantrix seems to be missing

Somewhere I read that enchantrix is included in Auctioneer. Right after 2.1 came out I used a beta of auctioneer while waiting for the Mirage patch and it worked great. I noticed it's not included in the latest release of Mirage. Is this something that can be added or do we need to install the auctioneer package separately?

Thanks
06-22-07, 04:11 PM   #2
Kathnandor
A Kobold Labourer

Enchantrix

I noticed this as well. I even tried going to the enchantrix site to dl it directly and it linked me to the auctioneer site. I went ahead and got the latest version of auctioneer and it was still missing.
06-22-07, 05:29 PM   #3
Mad_Martian
A Defias Bandit
Enchantrix is currently separated from Auctioneer, according to their release FAQ:

Auctioneer's FAQ

It is Q3a and Q3b on that page.

And it has a link to the alpha version of Enchantrix, which appears to be working reasonably well. But your mileage may vary.

Ettiquette question: I don't know if they want direct links into their forum like this. I will remove the link if they don't want it. It just seemed the easiest way to answer.
07-11-07, 10:51 AM   #4
Islorgris
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mad_Martian
Enchantrix is currently separated from
Etiquette question: I don't know if they want direct links into their forum like this. I will remove the link if they don't want it. It just seemed the easiest way to answer.
no problem putting a direct link, most of teams work only from Norg's forum and hardly come around here
07-11-07, 10:56 AM   #5
MentalPower
Auctioneer Lead Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Guilty as charged.

"If life hands you lemons ask for tequila and salt"
-Anonymous
07-27-07, 09:41 AM   #6
scriptzero
A Defias Bandit
If you are looking for enchantrix only w/o Auctioneer you can find it here: NOTE: It may display a notice stating Auctioneer is required but, only to use other functions.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Auctioneer/Enchantrix/Gatherer » Enchantrix seems to be missing