Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-30-11, 10:46 AM   #1
Lunchbox.Charlie
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
4.3 update: Some fixes to Carbonite add on.

I have created some fixes for the Carbonite add on. You have to do 2 things to make it compatible for 4.3.

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS!!!

1. Download the following zip file and copy over the Carbonite folders with the ones in your World of Warcraft add on directory. This fixes some LUA errors, removes the 'This Carbonite is old' message and enable Carbonite not to be out of date according to WoW. These are all fixes I found around the forum. I consolidated and edited for you.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=20537

You can download it here temporarily until the mod is approved by WoW interface:

**Removed** Was approved by wow interface, you can download it from here now. Use the link above.

2. There is a bug with the mini map icons in 4.3. To fix this you have to turn off 'Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay'. To get to this you have to right click on your Carbonite C next to the Minimap and select options. Then select Map Minimap and you will see 'Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay'. Select it then give it the option of 0 to turn it off. (This will turn off blinking nodes on the mini map. But this will fix your mini map.)

This should fix Carbonite to be completely usable. Enjoy.

Last edited by Lunchbox.Charlie : 11-30-11 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Fan update is now on wow interface.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 4.3 update: Some fixes to Carbonite add on.