Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-08-09, 03:33 PM   #1
Republic
Paladin

Random Thoughts - Patch 3.3

1) It's good the game is a step closer to being the complete product used in advertising over these past several months.

2) I'm pleased that the loading screen now properly scales with my display/driver settings. Not that it means much, but to have something finally work correctly made me think about weeping a bit.

3) Given the fact I can't get past the loading screen, well, I have no other thoughts.

Quest lines for epic weapons, grinding reputations, farming for mats, "end game raids" released right before the next expansion hits...ah yes, the game is familiar once again. My only anticipation at this point is whether or not people will stop visiting IC when they can power level their new dog boys. I'd guess yes.

I can't wait to get past the new loading screen to do stuff I've already done a few hundred other times. Such limited thinking in such an unlimited platform...things that make you go hmmmm.

Onward soldiers! We shall bust through this loading screen very soon! I promise!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Random Thoughts - Patch 3.3