Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-15-09, 12:44 PM   #1
Khraa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Improving Gameplay

Hi!

I'm looking for a whole slew of mods to help improve my gameplay. I'm visually impaired and also have crappy reflexes--which makes for one lousy WoW player. But I love WoW, and on the hunt for some mods to help make up for this, short of playing the game for me.

I'm using Hear Kitty for combo points for my Druid. Love it, but I need some other mods.

--A mod that will show class either brightly color coded or in text somewhere, and the name of the target big enough for me to see. Customizable size and font would be best.

--Mods like Hear Kitty that provide audio cues for events.

--Mods to help with what the heck to do when there are many mobs, many players, and manual tab just ain't cutting it (but if it's the only way, it's the only way.)

--A mod that will allow for customization of font, color, size of any other mod, in case the largest settings of a mod aren't big enough.

--Map mods galore that might help me see the map and minimap better.

--Mods that could somehow help with crappy reflexes without actually playing the game for me. This one is especially important. I hear there are voice control mods which would be sweet, but which ones are best and don't have delays?

--Any miscellanious mods that might help improve gameplay in my situation that I've overlooked.

I'm currently using:
Auctioneer
Carbonite (with mixed results)
AutoProfit
HearKitty
maybe one or two others

Any help would be very much appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Improving Gameplay