09-01-09, 12:26 PM   #1
Connorz
A Defias Bandit

Exclamation Need Help for a Good Hunter 3.2 UI

I have returned to the game after about 5 years and its a bit different now... Is there anyone that can help me setup an easy to use GOOD UI for a Hunter.

Never played one before and cant find a UI i think would be best.
09-01-09, 01:11 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I hear nUI comes highly recommended. It has everything you need in one addon... and if I'm not mistaken, the creators main is a hunter.

http://www.nuiaddon.com/
09-01-09, 01:31 PM   #3
blackfirefox
An Aku'mai Servant

Thumbs up

NUI is the best addon you can find...I to highly recommend it, and I too am a Hunter, it has so many nice features built in.
09-01-09, 02:36 PM   #4
Zv2112
A Defias Bandit
omg how can people use nui

That thing fills up like half the screen. Do you all have really nice resolutions or something?
09-01-09, 03:01 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you wanted minimalist ya shoulda said so.

Here's 269 of em you can go through. http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat106.html

Just an FYI and useless fact. A lot more than you think use nUI. In fact, the creator was invited to BlizzCon by Blizzard, and was paid a highly awesome complement by them. Not sure if any other UI creator has had that privilege.
09-01-09, 03:19 PM   #6
Connorz
A Defias Bandit

Thank you
09-19-09, 04:06 AM   #7
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

im with Zv2112 on this one, while NUI is highly useful and well thought out, the screen real estate it covers just takes away a lot of the attractiveness.

wish blizz would take away a lot of the things in the game that need the addons we use that cover up so much of the beautiful game!
09-19-09, 08:11 AM   #8
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
nUI renders the screen I believe, so does not take up as much space as people think, although I personally still hate it.
And hunter UI or hunter UI, almost all UIs work for any classes. And if they dont, they should I think. I mean most of us have alts, right.
I think the best would be, like the person far above posted, to go through the UIs posted here. I used Nah UI a long time for my hunter.
09-19-09, 09:09 AM   #9
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Connorz View Post
I have returned to the game after about 5 years and its a bit different now... Is there anyone that can help me setup an easy to use GOOD UI for a Hunter.

Never played one before and cant find a UI i think would be best.
It really depends on your playstyle and what kind of information you are looking for on your screen. Some compilations hide the actionbar for example, do you need to see your actionbar in order to play? Are you going to do raids soon and do you require raiding AddOns? Do you need timers for your traps or do you need to see a shot rotation helper?

I'd recommend asking for smaller suggestions, like, what AddOns can I use to move my actionbar, or what can I use to give me a better vision on my health and my targets buffs(unitframes). I'd suggest checking out http://vranx.com/, vranx has an entire list of AddOns that might work for you.

Compiling your own UI is that easy. Just install what you need. Don't install what others need.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Need Help for a Good Hunter 3.2 UI