12-19-07, 12:52 AM   #1
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

Pitbull guide?

I can't seem to find one anywhere, it would be way nice to have something that I could look at while i'm setting up this enormously customizable addon. Can someone please link one or even possibly right one. Any help would be GREATLY appreciate.....

Another thing about pitbull.
When i'm in raids, my party doesn't show up where it usually is; its in the raid windows. How do i change that?
12-19-07, 04:54 AM   #2
Ektyr
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nightsmear
I can't seem to find one anywhere, it would be way nice to have something that I could look at while i'm setting up this enormously customizable addon. Can someone please link one or even possibly right one. Any help would be GREATLY appreciate.....

Another thing about pitbull.
When i'm in raids, my party doesn't show up where it usually is; its in the raid windows. How do i change that?
Don't know about a guide, the closest official thing would be the DogTag wiki page. What do you want to do about your party in raid? Perhaps you haven't configured Pitbull's raid frames, or you just need to toggle your group frames while in a raid.
12-19-07, 10:27 AM   #3
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

Ehh, it wasn't what i was looking for. Just a guide saying if u want to change party options and what party options you can change is here. What I want is something like:

Party:
Bar:
ex. Cast
and what u can change to your casting bar

thats all
12-19-07, 10:45 AM   #4
FrankN
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Maybe you find some help in the official Pitbull 2.0 thread at WowAce
12-19-07, 10:59 AM   #5
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
sorry.. but i call myself a noob in addons.. but why dont u start diving into it and find it out for yourself.. it really ISNT hard...
12-19-07, 12:01 PM   #6
Ektyr
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Galinn
sorry.. but i call myself a noob in addons.. but why dont u start diving into it and find it out for yourself.. it really ISNT hard...
I agree, it's very much self-explanatory. Start from the top of the configuration and work your way down through the options. Most of the unit-specific options are the same as the last.
12-19-07, 01:06 PM   #7
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

I guess one thing that bothers me with Pitbull is that it doesn't have the area frames for units when they aren't there. Like X-perl has the party frame "area" and in PB you have to be in a party to see what you are configuring.
12-19-07, 01:28 PM   #8
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nightsmear
I guess one thing that bothers me with Pitbull is that it doesn't have the area frames for units when they aren't there. Like X-perl has the party frame "area" and in PB you have to be in a party to see what you are configuring.

Last time I used PB (Which was a while ago) it had an option to put you in a virtual party/raid so you could configure those things even when you weren't grouped.
12-19-07, 02:11 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
PitBull -> General Settings (?) -> Config Mode
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-04-08, 05:43 PM   #10
solothedrunk
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Open up the Pitbull configuration
Go to the Party configuration
Go to Other
Uncheck "hide party frames in raid"
08-04-08, 09:31 PM   #11
Farook
A Molten Giant

Haha... did you check when the last post was made in this thread? O_o
08-05-08, 12:07 AM   #12
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, it's funny that this thread was revived because I had a question. For the life of me, I can't remember where the heck the option is for editing the raid frames. Raid frames aren't hidden, and I can edit group, but not raid. Where's that sucker hiding?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pitbull guide?