06-13-09, 01:52 PM   #41
Tearstar
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
I have a feeling it's a rogue element of the WM supporter's league still trying desperately to get in a new shot at WoWI. The old arguments didn't work, why not try something new? Or is this all just my inner conspiracy theorist trying desperately to break free?
Funny thing is, I use the same addon, I use WM, WowI, WoWUI, Curse, WowAce and a couple other sites, don't use an authenticator or anti-virus and in 2 1/2 years have never had any of my accounts comprimised, email or otherwise

Magelo Profile
My Myspace
My Youtube Channel

My First Video I made for my kids - please comment and/or rate

06-14-09, 03:04 AM   #42
Raxnor
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Kupotek View Post
Bliizard Authenticator

It's free if you have an Iphone or Ipod, and only $6 with for the physical keychain version with shipping. Peace of mind for only six bucks? Count
me in.
Just to let some of the people who uses the Blizzard Authenticator i used to use this and guess what happen like 3 weeks ago?, that's right i got hacked even w/the freaking Authenticator and i spoke w/a billing account representative and she was :SHOCK: after i told her i got hacked w/the Authenticator.
Nothing i mean nothing its safe when you are in the Internet.
Anyways took blizzard about a full week to get all my stuff back , but its just a pain to see this happen

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Guess what... my account was hacked.