07-26-11, 01:26 PM   #1
Dredzykin
A Kobold Labourer
LF Ui-Creator! (Complete UI)

Hello there, I've been looking for a UI for a while and haven't had any success.
I've no clue how to create my own, and I'm sure I could never get it as I'd prefer it!

SO! I'm looking for an experienced UI creator to help me create my DREAM UI!

I've no idea what I could award you, I could pay you a cash sum, or In-Game gold, who knows!

Here is a UI template that I've done on paint. (Lol)

My WoW resolution is: 1920 x 1080.

Ok so on the template you'll see a rough design of what I'd like;

the actual boxes are what I'd like it setting like, a nice border design, clean and simple, preferably a molten (red/orange/yellow) colour scheme.

Here is an example of a UI I like: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uretiaUI4.html

I like my icon large, and text around 12/14.

If anyone is interested please whisper me on the forum and we'll chat, and I can give any additional information which you need.

Regards,

Ryan.

Last edited by Dredzykin : 07-26-11 at 01:29 PM.
07-26-11, 04:44 PM   #2
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dredzykin View Post
Hello there, I've been looking for a UI for a while and haven't had any success.
I've no clue how to create my own, and I'm sure I could never get it as I'd prefer it!

SO! I'm looking for an experienced UI creator to help me create my DREAM UI!

I've no idea what I could award you, I could pay you a cash sum, or In-Game gold, who knows!

Here is a UI template that I've done on paint. (Lol)

My WoW resolution is: 1920 x 1080.

Ok so on the template you'll see a rough design of what I'd like;

the actual boxes are what I'd like it setting like, a nice border design, clean and simple, preferably a molten (red/orange/yellow) colour scheme.

Here is an example of a UI I like: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uretiaUI4.html

I like my icon large, and text around 12/14.

If anyone is interested please whisper me on the forum and we'll chat, and I can give any additional information which you need.

Regards,

Ryan.
Check out LUI. It's what I use, and it's exactly how you want it (with a little extra, but it's 100% customizable). Think the only change is the Guild/PVP/Spells etc bar, that's in the upper right. There's a HUGE ammount of customization with LUI, probably the most customizable I've ever seen.

People with OCD (Or CDO in Scott's Case) prefer nUI+! Find it at www.nuiaddon.com
07-26-11, 08:05 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The UI you posted a link to is an edit of ElvUI which is itself an edit of Tukui. If you like it so much, why not install it and edit it to the way you would like it.

If you'd like to make your own UI, but don't want to mess with a lot of addons, you might want to take a look at RDX. It, basically, does everything in your UI. There are tutorials available on their site, and there is an active community with forums available right here at WoWI.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-26-11 at 08:17 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Ui-Creator! (Complete UI)