02-11-07, 10:39 AM   #381
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
I run Auctioneer and Gatherer with Informant, Enhanced Tooltip, etc with no problem in Mazzle UI.

I have a few questions that still are unanswered...am I on ignore? I've checked the FAQ and these forums and have not seen an answer:

1. How do I get the Health bars in DUF to change colors as they drop ie green to red? I have changed the color from the base blue to a green but cannot get it to change colors in context.

2. Bongos will not allow me to add pages to any other bar except bar #1. I unlock them, right click the bar and try to adjust the slider for pages but it only ranges from 1 - 1. And yes, I have checked that bar in Bongos setup to be pageable.

W

02-11-07, 11:06 AM   #382
Imanelf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I posted earlier about Auctioneer and tooltip locations. It turns out the problem was only with Itemrack. I changed it's options to place tooltips under the mouse and all is good.

I also find the unit frames and Clique not to my liking for healing. I continue to use Healbot which is good for 5 and 10 man healing.

My last question is regarding this weird sound - a screech is the best way I can describe it. I've muted the bug tracking addon in the upper left and it's not getting any new bugs anyway. It seems to be something else.

02-11-07, 11:08 AM   #383
estarianne
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I have it set up so Clique works on everywhere except where the 3d model is. Are you trying to click on areas near the 3d model?

As for (2), there's a FAQ question on that. Baggins should be fine. I'd delete all the embedded libraries except sieve though.
Thanks for responding As for clique, the actual cliquable area seems to... change. It doesn't make any sense, but sometimes I can only click cast at the very bottom of the health bar (actually the text below the bar), sometimes on most of the health bar, sometimes nowhere. Having an option to make the complete party player frame cliquable would be wonderful. I don't bind my left or right mouse buttons for clique anyway (I just use the extra 4, 5, and middle).

And sorry I missed a question in the faq I did look there first, honestly. ADHD strikes again

p.s. I am using auctioneer also with no problems.

02-11-07, 11:12 AM   #384
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Pr1De
I was turning them off on the FU bar option on the far right side. Ill look into the efficiency settings.

Efficiency mode is turned off. This shouldn't affect the name plates if its off.... To reitterate the problem since it doesnt say here really, when I turn off the name plates via NameToggleFU in the upper right, it does not stay off, the NPC's get defaulted back to on whenever I zone and sometimes even when I just fly to a different area.

Also, somehow Mazzle is defaulting the chat bubbles to be turned back on even when I turn them off via Blizz settings. How do I stop it from doing this?

02-11-07, 11:59 AM   #385
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wolfang
I run Auctioneer and Gatherer with Informant, Enhanced Tooltip, etc with no problem in Mazzle UI.

I have a few questions that still are unanswered...am I on ignore? I've checked the FAQ and these forums and have not seen an answer:

1. How do I get the Health bars in DUF to change colors as they drop ie green to red? I have changed the color from the base blue to a green but cannot get it to change colors in context.

2. Bongos will not allow me to add pages to any other bar except bar #1. I unlock them, right click the bar and try to adjust the slider for pages but it only ranges from 1 - 1. And yes, I have checked that bar in Bongos setup to be pageable.

W

2 - I'm not going to be able to answer this one. I use the default Mage, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, and Hunter layouts, without fiddling with them (well..I fiddle.. I just don't replace the bars completly). So I haven't tried to do what you're doing.. sorry.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-11-07 at 06:28 PM. Reason: incorrect answer

02-11-07, 12:00 PM   #386
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Imanelf
I posted earlier about Auctioneer and tooltip locations. It turns out the problem was only with Itemrack. I changed it's options to place tooltips under the mouse and all is good.

I also find the unit frames and Clique not to my liking for healing. I continue to use Healbot which is good for 5 and 10 man healing.

My last question is regarding this weird sound - a screech is the best way I can describe it. I've muted the bug tracking addon in the upper left and it's not getting any new bugs anyway. It seems to be something else.

When does this sound occur?

02-11-07, 12:05 PM   #387
Imanelf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vint
When does this sound occur?
I haven't been able to find any consistency to when the "screech" occurs. At times I thought it was a buff reminder or something from King of the Jungle but those don't seem to be it. I've tried to pay attention to when it occurs but I don't see any pattern. Wish I was more help (and wish I could figure it out because it's driving me crazy).

02-11-07, 12:08 PM   #388
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

I haven't been able to find any consistency to when the "screech" occurs. At times I thought it was a buff reminder or something from King of the Jungle but those don't seem to be it. I've tried to pay attention to when it occurs but I don't see any pattern. Wish I was more help (and wish I could figure it out because it's driving me crazy).

It doesn't happen to only occur when you're in flight does it? (Blizzard decided to make all the gryphons/hippogryffs etc.. roar/screech randomly while in flight in a recent patch). Other then that, without more information on when this occurs, we're not going to be able to assist you.

02-11-07, 01:14 PM   #389
Chronologist
A Kobold Labourer
Question Combat bars

Hi!

First of all, I really like the UI. Clean and useful, as I like it. But I got a little problem. I did read the FAQ but I couldnt find a answer. Please note that I didn't feel like reading the 39 question pages as well :P. I could have done a research but you will understand why I couldnt.

When I am out of combat, UI is clear etc. I love it. When I enter in combat, SCT is making dmg text everywhere in the screen. I am an prot aoe paladin lvler. So I tank minimum 10mobs at the same time. No need to say that ALOT of dmg was on the screen. I disabled SCT because I just don't need to see all this kind of information. There is also those two huge bars around my character. I like the design and all, but it's just too big for me. I wanted to remove them, but I couldnt find out how to do so. Help me please >.<

And well, while I am here. I would like to know if there is a way to make my HP and Mana bars bigger than the originals. As I stated, I really like all different informations are spread around the screen, but since I will remove the big bars ( which I don't even know the name), It will be harder for me to keep an eye on my own stats.

Thank you, you are doing an awesome job.

02-11-07, 01:55 PM   #390
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Fhait
I've disabled all the preloaded click bindings in Clique but there is still a pesky 'Power Word Fortitude' binding, assumably in another mod, that is casting on 'Right Click' when I have the mouse over my own unit frame.

Any ideas where this one is hiding ?

Thanks,

= F

hey this is clique still, when you open the clique window there is a drop down button in the top right corner for different conditions, the binding you are talking about is there

I had the same problem
Would open clique and not see any bindings, set some of my own but they were never what happened

02-11-07, 01:59 PM   #391
pokyoky
A Cyclonian

This sound you are hearing may be smartbuff, it has a reminder tone whenever you or someone in party is needing a buff that you can cast

02-11-07, 02:16 PM   #392
johnc808
A Kobold Labourer
arcane torrent/spirtit tap buttons for BE (warlock)

Love the UI. Its amazing and I really appreciate all the work that been done with it.

One problem though. My Blood Elf Warlock's (my only toon that has been Mazzlefied, so far) racial spells - spirit tap and arcane torrent - don't show up on any buttons.

Did I do something wrong?

I can't seem to drag them there using the bongos interface either.

02-11-07, 02:35 PM   #393
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
white!

ok when ever i attempted to use ur ui, every time id try and cast something my casting bar would go white and so would my mini map, i couldnt see anything on either

also a list of general hotkey/keybinds would be cool if there is one i couldnt find it

02-11-07, 02:53 PM   #394
td3201
A Murloc Raider
Question player/NPC/enemy names - not in focus

The names of all players, NPCs, enemies, etc, shows up when they are not in focus. Here is what I want:

1) Enemy players to have their name be shown at all times.
2) NPCs names to be shown only when focused.
3) Friendly players to be shown only when focused.

Which mod allows me to configure this? The last mod I had just had this behavior by default.

Thanks!

02-11-07, 03:12 PM   #395
jduke367
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle Help

Thank you for such a great mod I am loving all the features that you have put into it. I do have one question however. It has been hard for me to get use to the new character 3d Models and the party Models and their new locations. Is it possible to move the Character and Party Models and frames over to the Left hand side top to bottom like how blizzards UI has their party frames placed? And if so could you please explain to me how this might be done. And If not Is it possible to leave out the 3d addon character and party frames and portraits and restore that aspect of blizzards UI? I have message around with discord unit frames and have changed it to the default settings where it shows just boxed party and character frames and portraits but the problem I am running into there is that the 3d models are still there and they are stuck to the default frames.

Thanks

02-11-07, 03:56 PM   #396
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by td3201
The names of all players, NPCs, enemies, etc, shows up when they are not in focus. Here is what I want:

1) Enemy players to have their name be shown at all times.
2) NPCs names to be shown only when focused.
3) Friendly players to be shown only when focused.

Which mod allows me to configure this? The last mod I had just had this behavior by default.

Thanks!
If you take a look at the top fubar, theres an addon called name fu that will let you configure which names are shown and which ones are hidden. You might also wanna look at the FAQ entry about efficiency modes.

02-11-07, 03:58 PM   #397
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by johnc808
Love the UI. Its amazing and I really appreciate all the work that been done with it.

One problem though. My Blood Elf Warlock's (my only toon that has been Mazzlefied, so far) racial spells - spirit tap and arcane torrent - don't show up on any buttons.

Did I do something wrong?

I can't seem to drag them there using the bongos interface either.
BC Talents and abilities have not been added to the UI yet. May be fixed next version.

I suggest if you want to use those abilities, use one of the simple bar layouts.

not to be be a jerk, but this is in the faq.

Last edited by coniferous : 02-11-07 at 04:01 PM.

02-11-07, 04:53 PM   #398
jduke367
A Defias Bandit
3D character help

Is there any way that I can disable the 3d Character models in Mazzle?

02-11-07, 05:14 PM   #399
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by coniferous
BC Talents and abilities have not been added to the UI yet. May be fixed next version.

I suggest if you want to use those abilities, use one of the simple bar layouts.

not to be be a jerk, but this is in the faq.
Either that, or open Bongos Options and add a new bar for them, your macros, and anything else you might want out.

02-11-07, 05:17 PM   #400
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Or even easier you can just add extra buttons to the bars allready there and put your racials and macros in the extra slots without having to find more room for a full extra bar.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD