04-06-07, 10:14 PM   #1181
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lery
Ok the frames I'm speaking of are in my screen shot. When I right click on the MazzleUI on FuBar, I choose Main Tank Frames, choose Side, it gets rid of the frames. I want the frames gone but I'm assuming that is not the way to do it.

Also I right click on the MazzleUI on Fubar and see nothing about changing raid layouts.

*sigh* How about the menu items that say "Raid Frames" with the different raid layouts, the "Main Tank Frames" with mt positions, "Adjust Raid Layout for 20-mans", "Show your party members n raid", etc.

04-07-07, 07:24 AM   #1182
PaulR
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by peregwyn
I go the same thing while installing this on a second computer. I didn't have any problems with the first computer. The main difference is that ItemSync came out with a new version yesterday, which I had downloaded and installed into the new computer's Mazzle install.

ItemSync has now gone Ace2 and has imbedded the entire Ace2 library. When I overwrote ItemSync's Ace2/AceConsole 2.0 folder with Mazzle's , I was able to finish my Mazzification with no errors.

Something has changed between the two versions that Mazzle doesn't like. ItemSync seems to still work.
Tried replacing just the AceConsole 2.0 still didn't work. So I then upgraded to 1.01, mazzified and that worked fine. Then readded my extra mods and I'm all set. Thanks for help !

04-07-07, 09:26 AM   #1183
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
Not mazzlefied :(

I just got mazzle today and right off the bat I'm having a problem. The mazzifier screen comes up just fine, I choose all my options, get to the end, hit mazzify me, then hit the next button. The loading screen comes up and when it brings the game back up, none of my options are in place. I chose the largest font size I could go and it's still the same size and my action bar is not how I set it up, I chose the mazzle hunter one but I'm just getting a single line of spells that are in bubbles and I specifically shose boxes. It's like my options aren't being saved. I also can't figure out how to get to any 2nd or 3rd action bars.

04-07-07, 09:40 AM   #1184
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

wand keybinding

hi, im wondering what keybinding the wand is for. the FAQ says Alt + ~, but i wonder what that button looks like, since i Alt-pressed all buttons on keyboard (not F4 though) and it just wont fire my wand. i'm using a swedish keyboard with åäö

layout;

esc, f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 PrtSc pause
§ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 + ´ backspace
tab q w e r t y u i o p å ¨ enter
caps a s d f g h j k l ö ä ' enter
shift < z x c v b n m , . - shift
ctrl win alt space alt-gr ctrl

04-07-07, 10:13 AM   #1185
brynchel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by hipjipp
hi, im wondering what keybinding the wand is for. the FAQ says Alt + ~, but i wonder what that button looks like, since i Alt-pressed all buttons on keyboard (not F4 though) and it just wont fire my wand. i'm using a swedish keyboard with åäö

layout;

esc, f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 PrtSc pause
§ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 + ´ backspace
tab q w e r t y u i o p å ¨ enter
caps a s d f g h j k l ö ä ' enter
shift < z x c v b n m , . - shift
ctrl win alt space alt-gr ctrl
It should be the button jsut to the left of the "1" button

04-07-07, 03:04 PM   #1186
shadowhawx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I am sorry if this has been answered already. For some reason i lose most of the settings about once every 2 weeks. Mazzleui is the only mod i have running.

i keep getting errors for most mods. the Mazzle one is

[2007/04/07 16:48:20-220-x1]: WTF\Account\*******\SavedVariables\MazzleUI.lua:1: unexpected symbol:

---

im sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, but is this a problem tat other people have been having? or is there a game issue hat I am having.

04-08-07, 09:02 AM   #1187
Istor
A Kobold Labourer
Auto Attack and Throw Weapon

I just installed Mazzle with the Rogue button layout. I don't see where the bindings for auto attack and throw weapon are specified. How do I attack/throw weapon?

04-08-07, 09:45 AM   #1188
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Istor
I just installed Mazzle with the Rogue button layout. I don't see where the bindings for auto attack and throw weapon are specified. How do I attack/throw weapon?
There's a shoot in which you have to replace with throw,and you can press t or right click to attack...

04-08-07, 10:12 AM   #1189
viva
A Fallenroot Satyr
I've been running this UI since you released it, and loving it. No problems whatsoever. I have recently purchased a second computer (laptop) and installed WoW and Mazzle on it. The set up was uneventful. I customized the button layout to my liking. However when I returned to my main computer the buttons which had been moved or customized on the laptop were now missing and required re-mazzification. I guess I just assumed that kind of stuff was saved on the local hard drive, and having mutliple pc's running the UI would not cause any problems or conflicts. Anyone have any insight on this?

04-08-07, 10:41 AM   #1190
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by viva
I've been running this UI since you released it, and loving it. No problems whatsoever. I have recently purchased a second computer (laptop) and installed WoW and Mazzle on it. The set up was uneventful. I customized the button layout to my liking. However when I returned to my main computer the buttons which had been moved or customized on the laptop were now missing and required re-mazzification. I guess I just assumed that kind of stuff was saved on the local hard drive, and having mutliple pc's running the UI would not cause any problems or conflicts. Anyone have any insight on this?
Button locations are all stored server-side. This is so if you used no mods, and went to another PC running WoW, you'd be able to pick up right where you left off with no config necessary. The problem comes when you play on two different systems regularly with differing button configs. I'm assuming that either your laptop or your PC has a widescreen view, and the other does not? If they have the same aspect ratio (but perhaps just different resolutions or graphics settings and you just happened to config one differently then the other) I highly recommend you just copy the Interface and WTF folder from the completely configured system that you prefer to the unconfigured/goofed up one. The only thing you'll want to do in that respect is save the config.wtf from the WTF folder on the system your copying those folders to, and then copy it back when done copying (this will preserve all your in-game system settings).

If you are running different aspect ratios on two systems that you play on regularly, then you may want to just come up with a button layout that suits the smaller of the aspect ratios and just accept that you'll be wasting a little UI space on the widescreen button area. You could probably get fancy and make multiple bongos button layouts and save them, but this would get pretty messy if you ever needed to change your buttons around.

04-08-07, 12:24 PM   #1191
UnKnOwN_sOuL
A Kobold Labourer
I installed MazzleUI today and I really like it , however, I can't resize the General Chat frame to fit within the texture. If I remove the other frames (Whisper, Guild, Trade), those can be resized. I didn't add or remove Add-Ons from the package, so nothing else is preventing the frames.

It needs to look like this (I don't have a scroll wheel on my mouse, I need the buttons)

but it looks like this

Last edited by UnKnOwN_sOuL : 04-08-07 at 04:00 PM.

04-08-07, 06:48 PM   #1192
FatBaldGuy60
A Defias Bandit
On my main Mazzle works fine and looks correct. here is a screenshot:

Mazz on main

However, on my alts the UI does not look correct and does not seem to work right. here is a screenshot of an alt after Mazzifying:

Mazzle on alt

Any suggestions about what is happening? I love Mazzle, but I can't play an alt without a properly working UI.

Lorielwynd
70 Druid
Sentinels Realm

04-08-07, 06:52 PM   #1193
ericdemon
A Kobold Labourer
I have 3 toons that I didn't setup with the MazzleUI, there alts and don't play them much. Anyways, I went to setup on of them and for some reason I can't get it to finish the process of loading the interface. I have tried just about everything I can think of. Can anyone help? It gets to load the interface the mage does her thing and then nothing.

04-08-07, 07:34 PM   #1194
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by UnKnOwN_sOuL
I installed MazzleUI today and I really like it , however, I can't resize the General Chat frame to fit within the texture. If I remove the other frames (Whisper, Guild, Trade), those can be resized. I didn't add or remove Add-Ons from the package, so nothing else is preventing the frames.

It needs to look like this (I don't have a scroll wheel on my mouse, I need the buttons)

but it looks like this
Both of those look wrong. Remazzify Prat and your layout.

04-08-07, 08:40 PM   #1195
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Mazzlefy fails on successive characters after working on main

@FatBaldGuy60 and @ericdemon

This topic has been discussed before - one "possible" reason this has happened to other people, including myself, is after a successful mazzlefication I add a few more UI mods - specifically ACE type of mods.

Also- I would delete the saved var's for the alts youa re trying to mazzlefy - perhaps there are settings for previous mods that are in there messing thing about.

My experience is as such - load ONLY the Mazzle UI package - not other mods and clean out your WTF folders as well - Mazzlefy ALL of your toons - main and alts - THEN start adding in MODS that you need that are not in the Mazzle UI package.

This has worked 100% for me and I have been using Mazzle since closed beta.

04-08-07, 08:46 PM   #1196
Darkside138
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by ericdemon
I have 3 toons that I didn't setup with the MazzleUI, there alts and don't play them much. Anyways, I went to setup on of them and for some reason I can't get it to finish the process of loading the interface. I have tried just about everything I can think of. Can anyone help? It gets to load the interface the mage does her thing and then nothing.
Getting what seems to be the same problem.

Here is the error I am getting:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

I re-downloaded mazzle and copied over the AceConsole2.0 folder hoping that would solve the problem. I was then able to finish the Mazzifier.....but my chat frame and combat logs are not setup properly and they are in the wrong position on the screen. The chat frames didn't seem to change at all from the default interface and were hidden behind the mazzle UI until I accidentally found the tab. Once I click the visible portion of the chat tab I was able to bring it to the front.....but it still doesn't seem to be sized correctly.

04-08-07, 09:27 PM   #1197
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Darkside138
Getting what seems to be the same problem.

Here is the error I am getting:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

I re-downloaded mazzle and copied over the AceConsole2.0 folder hoping that would solve the problem. I was then able to finish the Mazzifier.....but my chat frame and combat logs are not setup properly and they are in the wrong position on the screen. The chat frames didn't seem to change at all from the default interface and were hidden behind the mazzle UI until I accidentally found the tab. Once I click the visible portion of the chat tab I was able to bring it to the front.....but it still doesn't seem to be sized correctly.
Please see my comment above. Remove ALL ADDONS from your interface folder, then copy in the MazzleUI. Next remove your SAVED VARS files - there could be settings in there that are messing things up.

Hope this helps.

04-08-07, 09:47 PM   #1198
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by FatBaldGuy60
On my main Mazzle works fine and looks correct. here is a screenshot:

Mazz on main

However, on my alts the UI does not look correct and does not seem to work right. here is a screenshot of an alt after Mazzifying:

Mazzle on alt

Any suggestions about what is happening? I love Mazzle, but I can't play an alt without a properly working UI.

Lorielwynd
70 Druid
Sentinels Realm
Probably a silly question, but did you run the Mazzifier on each of those alts as well, or just on your main?

04-11-07, 04:14 AM   #1199
Voonka
A Cyclonian
I think this a combo of my stupidity and settings

I was grinding on some elementals in badlands and noticed something strange about my timers. I was fighting a mob while my pet fought one and had 3 dots on each, a third pulled and I banished it. Once my target died the dot timers and banish timer disappeared. The cooldown bars didn't, but I couldn't bring the dot/banish timer back with a UI reload or even logging; it required a complete exit of WoW to get them back on. I'm not sure what the relevancy of the pulling and banishing is, but I figured I'd post as much info as I could. I would like to add there was no reported error in bugsack and disabling the addon and re-enabling it didn't correct it either.

I posted this in the bug thread because it was only part time. Until today my timers came back when i exited the WoW client. As of now, they are permanently off. I couldn't find an enable/disable option in mazzle options or deuce, but if someone directed me I'm sure I may find it somewhere between my mouth and eyes, possibly at the front end of my nose. If you happen to play (for some reason) on the craptacular server known as Coilfang PM Mouth, or just reply here.

After further research I found it to be Chronometer that has a problem, debugging called it a LUA error, claiming "bars" to be nil.

Last edited by Voonka : 04-11-07 at 04:55 AM.

04-11-07, 05:51 AM   #1200
Festigio
A Kobold Labourer
Is it possible to Have a Target's target frame and a enemy casting bar with this UI, and if so, can someone please tell me how to get enable it or what I need to download?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD