06-24-09, 02:55 PM   #1
Nizaris
A Kobold Labourer
Objective Tracking etc.

I've been unable to toggle any objectives lately while having nUI active. If I try to track quest or achievement progress it tells me that I don't have anymore space, and to stop tracking some objectives first. I've tried disabling nUI and I currently have nothing being tracked. I've also completely uninstalled all my nUI folders and downloaded the latest nUI+ development. Also, I get no tooltips for buffs/debuffs when I hover over them. It only seems to be an issue on my 'main' character, and only when I'm on my primary PC. On any alts or my other PC, which is running the same version, everything seems to work correctly.

I really could care less about the tooltips for buffs since I know what they all are, but not being able to track any progress has become annoying, and I have a feeling any solution with fix both. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

06-24-09, 03:13 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is a known problem and there is a section in the FAQ section explaining the steps to do to get it to work.

The problem occurs for some reason due to the new objectives window not being big enough to fit both achievements and quests as well as the quest timer at the same time. I personally don't use the default tracker but I have used it enough to know once the steps are carried out you shouldn't have that problem again.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24566

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Objective Tracking etc.