03-14-09, 10:46 AM   #1
jozx101
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation fire destro warlock suck dps please help

been going hc i gott full hc gear and 2 t7 butt my dps aint enofg for naxx10man they say its my rotasion when am going hc its barly 1600 dps gott 220hit 1766sp 14.56% crit 246haste my spec is 0/13/58

my rotation is : CoE contru immo chaos bolt conflag incer and shadowfury whenever its 2+ am keeping dots up and using chaos and conflag whenever i can what am i doing wrong?

Last edited by jozx101 : 03-14-09 at 05:53 PM.
03-16-09, 07:13 PM   #2
lethal1972
A Defias Bandit

Max DPS

have u tried going to www.maxdps.com:)
04-26-09, 12:45 AM   #3
n00beta
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
maxdps isnt updated for destro in wrath.

basically, curse of elements, immolate, chaos bolt whenever its up, and spam incinerate. during the last 3 seconds of immolate, cast conflag, then re-apply immolate immediately.

priority is curse > immolate > chaos bolt > incinerate

but those are the only spells you should be using in one rotation. shadowfury is a pvp spell. sounds like you're conflagrating whenever its up, which you absolutely should not do. like I said, only cast it at the end of your immolate.

get DoTimers to see how long your spells have left, if you're having trouble knowing.
05-21-09, 05:44 PM   #4
amunstorr
A Kobold Labourer
i little late and im sure you figured it out- but you hit is too low.
get it to cap - i forget what it is because i dont play my lock anymore but i had the same issue- got hit capped and problem solved-

When is magelo going to actually give a good rendition of how good FBElf's look?
07-14-09, 07:27 PM   #5
totalgit
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by n00beta View Post
maxdps isnt updated for destro in wrath.

basically, curse of elements, immolate, chaos bolt whenever its up, and spam incinerate. during the last 3 seconds of immolate, cast conflag, then re-apply immolate immediately.

priority is curse > immolate > chaos bolt > incinerate

but those are the only spells you should be using in one rotation. shadowfury is a pvp spell. sounds like you're conflagrating whenever its up, which you absolutely should not do. like I said, only cast it at the end of your immolate.

get DoTimers to see how long your spells have left, if you're having trouble knowing.
Don't talk nonsense. Maxdps was last updated July 6th for 3.1.2, that'll do.

CoE only if you dont have a Moonkin, or Unholy Deathknight with Ebon Plague, otherwise use doom till the thing has less than 1 min to die then change to CoA.

Glyph of Conflag = cast it whenever its off cooldown.
Glyph of Incinerate & Immolate.
Glyph of Lifetap instead of Incinerate might help too, if you dont have Imp Soul Leech.

Without Imp conjure stones, its commonly accepted that using the Firestone > Spellstone.

Doom > Immolate > Conflag (for backdraft, though sometimes it takes abit for wow to register your immolate is on a mob so casting CB then Conflag x3 incinerates is fine. More than 1 lock normally sorts this out as another locks immolate will let you conflag as soon as you have cast your Immo) > Chaos Bolt > Incinerate, dont bother with corr unless your moving.

Hit cap is 17% or 446 hit rating, which is lowered by Suppression, Imp FF/Misery and Draenei aura. Ofc it helps having 4 part t8 when spamming Incinerates

Drop shadowfury, and take Suppression, use Hit food till your gear/buffs is enough to get max hit cap.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9767

Also http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t53164-p...endium_v3_1_a/
is your Bible.

Last edited by totalgit : 07-14-09 at 07:48 PM.
07-15-09, 07:02 AM   #6
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by totalgit View Post
Don't talk nonsense. Maxdps was last updated July 6th for 3.1.2, that'll do.
-snip
Look at the date of your quote.
07-16-09, 02:54 AM   #7
totalgit
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
Look at the date of your quote.
Yeh, doh.

Lalala,
08-19-09, 03:39 AM   #8
kyraka
A Kobold Labourer
I wrote an addon for the destro warlock rotation:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=14472

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » fire destro warlock suck dps please help