07-14-09, 10:08 PM   #1
sermy
A Defias Bandit
punks list

while i love this addon, im really starting to get sick of the lag it causes anythime you try to do anything under dalaran,picking up the opps faction that are actualy in the city.

for the love of god can you make a work around for this, or even a quick click button to turn the list off.

this one little thing is really ruining this addon.

07-14-09, 10:19 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by sermy View Post
while i love this addon, im really starting to get sick of the lag it causes anythime you try to do anything under dalaran,picking up the opps faction that are actualy in the city.

for the love of god can you make a work around for this, or even a quick click button to turn the list off.

this one little thing is really ruining this addon.
Pretty easy one to solve. Right click your carb minimap button, choose Options then "Social & Punks" (second item from the bottom of the list) then make sure "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is NOT checked. This should solve the problem.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

07-14-09, 10:46 PM   #3
sermy
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Pretty easy one to solve. Right click your carb minimap button, choose Options then "Social & Punks" (second item from the bottom of the list) then make sure "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is NOT checked. This should solve the problem.
wont that just turn it off alltogeather?

07-15-09, 05:25 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can also carefully go through the options and disable Punks for only cities. I don't remember exactly where that option is listed though.

07-15-09, 12:33 PM   #5
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
You can also carefully go through the options and disable Punks for only cities. I don't remember exactly where that option is listed though.
Social & Punks -> Show punk detections in safe areas (sanctuary)

07-16-09, 10:07 AM   #6
sermy
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Social & Punks -> Show punk detections in safe areas (sanctuary)
yeah but that will turn it on, im not in the sanctary, but below dal on the ground and it picks up the dozens of enemy in the city and lags to all hell.

something they might be able to fix in the next release.

01-17-11, 08:11 AM   #7
Paprika
A Black Drake
May anyone tell me what "Show Punk Detections in Northrend" is about? I just started out with World of Warcraft 2 month ago and have not seen the WotlK-content yet.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » punks list